💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Mood booster songs!

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

That's right! What are songs that immediately lift your spirits or your mood?
My no.1 pick is:

ChicaSkas

If any of you have ever seen Ghost World, you understand!

(for some reason they prohibit showing the video, maybe because it's in a different language?)

https://youtu.be/XnBbjc5hmho

also this one

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

This one gives me such summer, Pippi Longstocking, having no care in the world vibe and I love it.:kara:

They're singing about driving with their band during a perfect day, wishing the journey never ends because it might be the most wonderful day of their lives.:music:

I'm probably wrong

Mother of Puppies

I know y'all are probably sick of it but

Dance Animation GIF by _edgartpan

and ever since I went to see Coldplay live this --> (which wasn't even one of my fav songs, but since the show it's become one of my favorites... if you went to see them you'll know why. This was one of the best moments of my life :tony: I will never forget it

this is why  :nooo:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Teletubby

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

LaLuna

There's a lot of them, but lately I listen to Flight of the Conchords a lot, they never fail to put a smile on my face

Fresco

Light em up

This song is pure adrenallin when I hear it. The mv with the slow motion action is so totally wrong for the tempo. Horrible mistake. I don't think I've ever even seen the video until tonight. Really like the song. Really don't like the video.

Archived