Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is the Jeff Koons ARTPOP statue now?

heavymetalartpop

Featured Posts

Helxig
11 hours ago, high culture said:

They should've put it in her Las Vegas museum 😭

Honey, that thing is HUGE :laughga:  I've been in the Vegas museum and those ceilings are not 30 feet tall, nor is the room very big

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TwistedTeeth
27 minutes ago, heavymetalARTPOP said:

Which tour is she from?

She's from the 2010 Brit Awards performance, Dance in the Dark! It's such a beautiful performance!

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

Anderson123
10 hours ago, Dayman said:

He’s like not involved in the process at all. It’s a bunch of overworked interns that do the heavy lifting while he does **** all. Idk if things have changed but when I was interning at a studio in Brooklyn that was the tea I heard the most…

And I think fans put some graffiti and left beer cans on it after the ArtRave he got mad about it. :ladyhaha: I think Gaga’s team had to pay him something for that damage.  :air:

LittlePoppist

Probs in the mysterious warehouse, she should use it as a Zen garden statue and turn Volantis into a fountain x 

ChicaSkas
21 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

The Broad owns the MJ piece.

Omg the broad in LA??

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
13 hours ago, Cruelty said:

The fashion I've acquired over the years is so sacred to me—from costumes to couture, high fashion to punk wear I've collected from my secret international hot spots. I keep everything in an enormous archive in Hollywood. The clothes are on mannequins, also on hangers and in boxes with a photo of each piece, and there's a Web site where I can go to look through everything. It's too big—I could never sort through it myself! But these garments tell the stories of my life. And then there are the tour pieces. This is the section that is most sacred to me. These are the pieces that have collected energy, joy, and screams from fans all over the world. My fashion is my most prized possession for two reasons: 1) because it is a visualization of all the hard work I've put in to get where I am today; 2) because it is a legend to the encyclopedia of my life. It is exactly what I've aimed to seep into the artistic consciousness of people all over the world—that life is an art form.

(https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/news/a1542/lady-gaga-interview-0314/)

In another interview from 2014, she says there were 3000 garments in this 40000-sqft warehouse. Pretty sure she also has archives in NY and TX.

Oh heck yes @danbekim

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

danbekim
14 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Oh heck yes @danbekim

looking through that site is on my bucketlist

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Archived