💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is the Jeff Koons ARTPOP statue now?

heavymetalartpop

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aglaya

Just imagine how iconic would be to have ARTPOP Act II presented with a new Koons statue of Gaga :bradley:

could mean anything

artdoll
9 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

@artdoll @PartySick I thought one of you made this thread since we were just talking about this last night.

:ladyhaha: There's lots of stuff that Gaga has used in performances/tours that I'm highly curious to know where they are at now, It's pretty safe to say and quite boring but it's probably all in archives and warehouses somewhere!

I still wanna know where Mother G.O.A.T is today and if they ever test to see if she works, that'd be cool to know!

ïœĄïŸŸâ˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ïŸŸïœĄ

TwistedTeeth
6 hours ago, Aglaya said:

Just imagine how iconic would be to have ARTPOP Act II presented with a new Koons statue of Gaga :bradley:

Please, I would much rather Gaga collaborate with a proper sculptor :sweat: While the Koons statue for ARTPOP is amazing there are so many stories that Jeff himself is just a major d*ckhead who barely does his own thing. I would love for Gaga to commission someone like Yayoi Kusama to really bring something outstanding for Act II

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

Smother Em Eh
10 hours ago, high culture said:

They should've put it in her Las Vegas museum 😭

THIS :applause:

If Only:pray:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

TwistedTeeth
9 minutes ago, artdoll said:

:ladyhaha: There's lot of stuff that Gaga has used in performances/tours that I'm highly curious to know where they are at now, It's pretty safe to say and quite boring but it's probably all in archives and warehouses somewhere!

I still wanna know where Mother G.O.A.T is today and if they ever test to see if she works, that'd be cool to know!

I wanna know what SHE'S up to

artworks-000041204282-ymrdnn-t500x500.jp

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

Cruelty
5 minutes ago, artdoll said:

:ladyhaha: There's lot of stuff that Gaga has used in performances/tours that I'm highly curious to know where they are at now, It's pretty safe to say and quite boring but it's probably all in archives and warehouses somewhere!

The fashion I've acquired over the years is so sacred to me—from costumes to couture, high fashion to punk wear I've collected from my secret international hot spots. I keep everything in an enormous archive in Hollywood. The clothes are on mannequins, also on hangers and in boxes with a photo of each piece, and there's a Web site where I can go to look through everything. It's too big—I could never sort through it myself! But these garments tell the stories of my life. And then there are the tour pieces. This is the section that is most sacred to me. These are the pieces that have collected energy, joy, and screams from fans all over the world. My fashion is my most prized possession for two reasons: 1) because it is a visualization of all the hard work I've put in to get where I am today; 2) because it is a legend to the encyclopedia of my life. It is exactly what I've aimed to seep into the artistic consciousness of people all over the world—that life is an art form.

(https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/news/a1542/lady-gaga-interview-0314/)

In another interview from 2014, she says there were 3000 garments in this 40000-sqft warehouse. Pretty sure she also has archives in NY and TX.

NATAH
1 hour ago, TwistedTeeth said:

I wanna know what SHE'S up to

artworks-000041204282-ymrdnn-t500x500.jp

warning: do not opening if avoiding CBT spoilers 

Spoiler

she's busy being in the backdrop for the CBT :partysick:

i forgot which song tho :partysick:

mother, what must i do?

VOLANTIS
13 minutes ago, NATAH said:

warning: do not opening if avoiding CBT spoilers