💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

People Got Covid After DC Date

RAMROD

Featured Posts

I'm not surprised.

I'm glad that the tour is actually short- it's cutting right through SARS-Cov 2 risk, but at least it'll be over before a possible (inevitable?) Monkeypox outbreak in the US.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

I'm sorry for you but covid is not going anywhere so we all just need to accept that we are going to catch it some day

I See You

LadyEnigma

with all of this i just don't understand why Gaga goes through the crowd with Covid at another high??? The tour is short as is i just don't understand her risking it.

AshIey
12 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

with all of this i just don't understand why Gaga goes through the crowd with Covid at another high??? The tour is short as is i just don't understand her risking it.

Even though I was considering standing in that spot, I agree it doesn’t seem safe. Also the possibility of the crowd crushing her (unlikely because Gaga shows are not that rowdy but still).

Helxig
13 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Off topic but how was Trixie and Katya? I'm planning on seeing them in March when they're in NC.

THEY WERE SO GOOD!

The show was so funny that my friend and I had sore cheeks from laughing by the end. Also super entertaining and their performances were so good. It was better than I expected. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I'd had a good belly laugh like that before, and they actually got a standing ovation at the end.

A lot of their jokes were references to things like their webshow UNhhh and details of their friendship and their time on Drag Race etc., which might go over some people's heads, but my friend doesn't watch them and she still had a blast. You'll have a great time! :woohoo:

Also random sidenote, we bought these tickets in 2019 for their original tour, so we waited almost 3 years to see them :huntyga:  but it was so worth it

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

monstertoronto

This is a good reminder. In Toronto we had one of the longest lockdowns of any city during the first height of the pandemic and it took us way longer to relax mask restrictions. I would look at posts from American friends for months living like Covid didn’t exist and it would perplex me and most of my friends here because we have been so careful. I wore a mask through Charli XCx, Olivia, Rina, and Dua. But for some reason when Gaga finally came last week, I decided not to wear a mask for the first time, which seems crazy given it was by far the biggest crowd of all of them. I think I was just over masks and I couldn’t let’s myself be restrained in a mask for Gags. Since then I’ve relaxed about masks in general. I went to Vegas for the weekend and didn’t wear a mask for Katy or at all for the entire weekend. I feel fine. But good to remember that it’s still out there. I’ll have to decide if I wear a mask for Harry on Tuesday. 

Alannah

Update from the Chicago show! I went with my N-95, there were maybe 2 people in our entire section who also wore masks. My partner and I are Covid free as of today still! Technically not out of the woods yet, but just thought I'd throw it out there for people anxious about big crowds. 

Replay32886
6 minutes ago, Alannah said:

Update from the Chicago show! I went with my N-95, there were maybe 2 people in our entire section who also wore masks. My partner and I are Covid free as of today still! Technically not out of the woods yet, but just thought I'd throw it out there for people anxious about big crowds. 

Good to hear! I wasn’t masked and I’m still good so far too :pawsup:

I got COVID when I went to Charli and then Rina the next night. It kicked my *ss

migamiga
11 minutes ago, Alannah said:

thanks for sharing. i’ve been really anxious since this thread :spin:

4 minutes ago, Replay32886 said:

Good to hear! I wasn’t masked and I’m still good so far too :pawsup:

I got COVID when I went to Charli and then Rina the next night. It kicked my *ss

maybe it helped that this show was outdoor vs rina and charli’s show?

alexbabylon
Just now, migamiga said:

I went to Paris and London shows with a FFP2 mask (I think it’s very similar to N95) and didn’t get Covid!

It’s true that I had got it 3 weeks before the shows, but I went to the Paris concert with my mum who never got it before and she didn’t catch it in the show either.

I really have faith in FFP2/N95 masks.

Hope this helps!

Alannah
2 hours ago, migamiga said:

I also stayed masked from when I left the car to when I got back in. As long as you wear it from your point of transit (obviously masking before that if you need to take public transit), you should be good! I didn't even buy a drink there, because it wasn't worth the risk of taking off my mask for a $13 beer. If you need to hydrate, be sure to do it right when doors open and there's less people around. I put on my hoodie (it was actually chilly at the Chicago show!) about an hour before show time but that's the only time I adjusted my mask in any way. I also brought a tiny bottle of travel hand sanitizer, which ended up being a game changer. I used it after buying merch and then right when we got back to the car.

The Chicago show was outdoors, but our seats were very enclosed under the upper levels so we didn't get a lot of the open air benefits. If you're also able to get an additional booster, it wouldn't hurt! It takes 14ish days to take full effect, but any additional protection helps avoid it all together or at least lessen symptoms if you happen to catch it. 

Your anxieties are valid! I would have been much more uncomfortable and had a terrible time without my mask. But know that as long as you take as many safety precautions as you can, you'll most likely be fine. Have a great time, I am SO glad I ended up going. It's a beautiful show. 

Replay32886
5 hours ago, migamiga said:

Totally agree. Although I went to Kesha back in September 2021 in an indoor venue and didn’t catch it either without a mask (I wore mine every other time) and didn’t catch it. That was more near when it hadn’t evolved into BA.5 though! And I’m fully vaxxed plus boosted. Do what makes you feel comfortable!

KillerMonster

This is why I’m not going this year. To soon for large concerts 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Archived