Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Pitchfork reviews 'ARTPOP' with 7.3 score

Brainiac

Featured Posts

The Z
On 8/15/2022 at 1:10 AM, Ziggy said:

I appreciate how much this interview explicitly calls out how bad DWUW is. 

DWUW will always be her best song to me

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tyler k

suddenly everyone in this thread knows how to mix an album & has such strong opinions on mixing!! 

cmon little mixers!!! 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Ziggy
3 hours ago, Dead body said:

DWUW will always be her best song to me

I mean morally not musically lmao musically I’d agree it’s among her absolute best which is a shame

Versace

Am I the only one who thinks wtv her 4th album was going to be was going to be deemed as her “flop” album or one to receive most criticism. That’s cause she was overexposed as hell leading up to ARTPOP. I see nothing super adventurous on AP to deem it ambitious or divisive. It’s literally a bunch of cute edm/pop bops. BTW and Joanne were much more ambitious for her. 

38 minutes ago, Versace said:

Am I the only one who thinks wtv her 4th album was going to be was going to be deemed as her “flop” album or one to receive most criticism. That’s cause she was overexposed as hell leading up to ARTPOP. I see nothing super adventurous on AP to deem it ambitious or divisive. It’s literally a bunch of cute edm/pop bops. BTW and Joanne were much more ambitious for her. 

ARTPOP was slated for a few reasons.

Perez hilton turned on her after she saw through his act & he started an anti-gags campaign which included Katy vs gaga wars.

She was overexposed.

She wasn't ready to perform again after her injury.

BUT actually, what people forget is that ARTPOP was doing well until she stopped promoting it after DWUW when the shìt hit the fan with her finding out about rkell and canx the video. 

DWUW was very popular and on course to go high in the charts, possibly a top 3. The album was selling decently, she had stuff lined up.

The naysayers were beating a dead horse. The era had abruptly ended due to backstage stuff & they used that sudden stop to say its a flop.

When you look at the numbers, ARTPOP didn't actually do much different to "Beyonce" which is hailed as a success.

• 4 weeks later...
FantasInIbiza
On 8/14/2022 at 8:00 AM, Space Cowboy said:

Your Aura is from Venus miss Mary Jane Holland, and those Sexxx Dreams of Donatella make me want a MANiCURE! G.U.Y. I lied about your ARTPOP meaning anything. Oh what a Gypsy hey!! Do What U Want with the Jewels N’ Drugs you Dope!!! Fashion! Now give me your Applause you little Swine :bye:

ꋪꄲꋬꇙ꓄ꏂ꒯:ally:

"Im Italian"

Archived