💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hold My Hand: Has it grown on you?

Vicks

Featured Posts

Its been almost 3.5 months since the song's release. What are your thoughts about it now? was it a mistake or a cute little droplet that flows in our Gaga playlists smoothly? Discuss.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Actually, I never listen to it again after the initial 3 times on release day :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cody James
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Actually, I never listen to it again after the initial 3 times on release day :billie:

How dareth you! :patrizia:

Cody James

It is nice that we have received a variety of underlining tones the last couple of years. We have campy, darker, liberating, supportive, dance tracks etc. but maybe if we act like we are over it, her team will help push along LG7 #BobbyLookAway

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well, actually I lied.

I looked at my scrobble history, turns out I listened to it 19 times :billie:

294-C01-A3-5-C9-F-4065-95-E4-6-BA4505550

But anyway, it is not really that hype overall based on scrobble trend in general for the song. It is actually slowing down.

713-C36-EC-BB40-45-B0-9-F9-D-84-E1-F8-D8

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SharkmanthaC

At first I didn't like it at all. The beginning part I could really do without. It grew on me a lot though.

TCB spoiler:

Spoiler

Hearing it live as the encore was just amazing though.

she/her/hers

The Z

It's grown on me because I love the vibe and the melody doesn't shock me anymore as I'm used to it, but I'm still conscious that it doesn't do it for me, tye best part is still the 5-sec teaser that she posted before the release ("I won't let go til the end...")

zakariah

i've listened to it once when it was released, and it's played a few times at my local gym but I had my airpods in listening to other music

ssslyboy

Apparently I listened to it 3x in May and 1x in June and that was it.  (I keep monthly charts.)  :coffee:

Monstermilo

TCB Spoiler:

Spoiler

i liked it at first but now it sound dated AF to me and i hate that its the last song on the CBT

Archived