💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hold My Hand: Has it grown on you?

Vicks

Featured Posts

Yaaaas Gaga

After my first listen of HMH I thought it was a decent song that showcased her voice well, but I feel the chorus was a little too generic. However; Once I watched Top Gun and it gave the song some perspective it really started to grow on me and was a perfect ending to the film. Then having seen Gaga perform it live at TCB it's comfortably one of my favourite songs of hers at the moment.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Some people might have taken it wrongly. Those of us who didn't listen to the song anymore are not hating the song, it is just not having that replayable quality for us. Just that simple :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Asia Germanotta

I listened to it one time and then never again:toofunny: Cute lil song but you can tell that it was made for a soundtrack. Doesn't transmit any emotions and the lyrics are a bit cringe. I don't think she'll ever top Till It Happens to You and Shallow

LaLuna

I've only listened to it like twice :bear:

It's not a bad song, she sounds absolutely amazing, but power ballads are just not my thing in general.

dubstep111

I have only listened once and it was more than enough. Meanwhile I’ve listened to hallelujah prob 100 times already lol

ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I really enjoy the Chromatica Ball live. It's more rock than the movie version. I love the melody, but maaaan I hate the original production. It's really boring. The song itself has the stadium anthem power tho. I found this version recently and am OBSESSED with it.

I listen to it every day. It’s such a beautiful song, I genuinely don’t understand how people don’t like it? 

TheBadRomancer

The actual lyrics are what get to me the most 😭. it’s like clearly for a movie so once you get over that it’s easier to enjoy.

VasilisVas
12 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

No, it remains the most disappointing thing she's ever released 

I can think of far worse songs she’s released…

JRCF29

When I heard the song in the closing scene of Top Gun: Maverick, I liked it much much more than just listening to it on its own. It really is a made-for-the-movie song, and imo needs the emotional buildup of the film to really payoff that momentum at the end (not worded well, but if you've seen the movie you know what I mean) and that's why I think it will get a Golden Globe and Oscar nomination even though it has only been a minor hit on the charts. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
8 hours ago, Yaaaas Gaga said:

However; Once I watched Top Gun and it gave the song some perspective it really started to grow on me and was a perfect ending to the film.

This

Don't Call Me Gaga

I saw the move last week, I think the song was perfect for it and it was nice to hear it in the theater. But it's the same as TIHTY for me, I never listen to it really.

DelusionalGaga

I don't think it's particularly good but I've been kinda conditioned to like it because I hear it on the radio every morning :rip:

Archived