💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hold My Hand: Has it grown on you?

Vicks

Featured Posts

LittlePoppist

Honestly, no. Listened to it a fair bit on release and obviously at the Chromatica Ball, but there’s just something about it I dislike.

I’m very surprised they released this version and not the movie version, which has a different vocal take, feels a little bit softer, has more piano, etc. 

I just find the “SO CRYYYY…” too jarring and it makes me turn that bit down in the car

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

hated it on arrival, then meh than hated it more than enjoyed it. Listened to it couple of times, wont think of listening to it again. But on tour it's really cool

Ive heard it on italian radio tho, slay:vegas:

LittlePoppist
4 hours ago, BARKDANGER said:

TCB SPOILER:

Are people really leaving because they do not like the song, or because there was a huge display on the screen that said Finale before it was played after the stage lights went off for a good 5 minutes after ROM?

There was a woman in front of me that started to leave her seat, and stopped at the stairs when Gaga played it. 

Also, most cities pubic transportation stops at a certain time and TCB ends somewhat late. 

But I am also fond of HMH.

I think people leaving a concert at, or before, the last song is fairly common tbh. When I was at artRAVE, the people with me wanted to go during Gypsy in order to get ahead of the crowds and traffic (we didn’t though). 

Same thing when I was at Ariana’s tour in Manchester. Got up to leave with my ex, ended up staying when she returned to sing Dangerous Woman. Then obviously the bomb went off but that has kinda made me never want to leave a concert early as long as I live. As in, if something bad was to happen - I’d rather leave with everyone else and not get caught in it

Schwerk

Gotta say, as much as I love Gaga belting up a storm, I wish she would've pulled back in the bridge and have it be super soft. She really sounds so sweet and beautiful and pure when she sings more softly with those perfect high notes, it's even more impressive to me than the loud belts. 

Sometimes this lack of vocal dynamics is a bit overpowering for a more casual listen. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

(Spoiler) Honestly It's not Gaga's best song, but it fits very well as a TCB ending. 

I'm not having fun tonight

River

I’m not listening to music, I think it’s noisy, I’m here to control you.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HookerOnAChurch

i listen to this song every single day. It's the song of my summer and it's helping me a lot. 

I listen to it a lot (I love love love the beginning, gives me BOTW vibes somehow)

And I think it’s just made for being performes live in these huge venues. Perfect for closing the show

RAMROD
9 hours ago, Cody James said:

How dareth you! :patrizia:

👁👅👁

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RodeckDanny

i didn't like it but after the chromatica ball it's impossible not to love it!!! Epic ending <3

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived