Vicks

Featured Posts

When I heard it the first time I always said this will be better live

And boy was it way better live 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

I never listen to it but it has been living rent free in my head for weeks since the Chromatica Ball.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Head Empty

My opinion hasn't changed since release: I like it, but I don't love it. A solid 7 out of 10.

The vocals are what keeps me coming back from time to time. That last chorus is amazing.

Cello

I listened to it a lot when it was just released but not so much anymore. I do like it though

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

RudraCNG

Not a bit. Heard it once when it came out, twice when she released the MV and at TCBT, but nothing, it's just not for me.

3 hours ago, BARKDANGER said:

TCB SPOILER:

Are people really leaving because they do not like the song, or because there was a huge display on the screen that said Finale before it was played after the stage lights went off for a good 5 minutes after ROM?

There was a woman in front of me that started to leave her seat, and stopped at the stairs when Gaga played it. 

Also, most cities pubic transportation stops at a certain time and TCB ends somewhat late. 

But I am also fond of HMH.

Theyre leaving to avoid getting stuck in stadium traffic.

I'm a fan of the Celine/Whitney brigade and also the Bonnie Tyler's of the eorld from the 80's and 90's but HMH sounds like a demo for one of them.

I love the vocal in the chorus but typical for Gaga is that she is too wordy. 

MelbHawker

I liked it for a few weeks, but I don’t go out of my way to listen to it now. It is an epic song though. Great melodies, solid instrumental. 

Archived