Hold My Hand: Has it grown on you?

Vicks

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
59 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Actually, I never listen to it again after the initial 3 times on release day :billie:

Very that.

It's just so MAGA :trollga:

VasilisVas

It’s literally such a good song and I liked it from the first listen. I don’t understand the problem people have with it

Benji

SPOILER FOR THE CHROMATICA BALL

It really has.

I always liked the song but after seeing her perform at the Chromatica Ball it clicked even more.  It’s the perfect encore.

Roughhouse Dandy

It's played at least once a day in my Christian household. 1st listen was glorious and it's only gotten better đŸ’…đŸœ

This is my Hannah Montanaâ„ąïž lipgloss.

RichAssPiss

No. It's really disappointing. Chromatica Ball has been so well received. The only negative Twitter interaction I have seen was laughing about people leaving before HMH because no one really likes it. 

It was just an overall bad play. Most people I spoke to after the movie said they didn't even notice it. It's such a non-starter. I said that from the beginning and got a "warning" for being too negative. But I just think the song is bad and the whole military video is such a poor look for Gaga. 

BARKDANGER
1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

No. It's really disappointing. Chromatica Ball has been so well received. The only negative Twitter interaction I have seen was laughing about people leaving before HMH because no one really likes it. 

It was just an overall bad play. Most people I spoke to after the movie said they didn't even notice it. It's such a non-starter. I said that from the beginning and got a "warning" for being too negative. But I just think the song is bad and the whole military video is such a poor look for Gaga. 

TCB SPOILER:

Are people really leaving because they do not like the song, or because there was a huge display on the screen that said Finale before it was played after the stage lights went off for a good 5 minutes after ROM?

There was a woman in front of me that started to leave her seat, and stopped at the stairs when Gaga played it. 

Also, most cities pubic transportation stops at a certain time and TCB ends somewhat late. 

But I am also fond of HMH.

“I’m on the edge of glory
”

Economy

No because I loved it right from the get go. In fact I was quite surprised at how many ppl were underwhelmed by it :duck:

Nope. I did like a little bit when came out, but I never listened to it again, beside the TCB performance (which I liked, but the fact this song -that means nothing to me, instead of a SFA for ex- left me meh).

SevenWonder

I like it. I never loved it. Still don't. But I like it. It did it's job. Helped the movie. The video has its moments. Eh, a minor success I'd say. 

Fun fact: I've actually heard it on the radio more than any Gaga song since Applause, believe it or not. 

Archived