šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Chromatica Ball - Photo Zine (fan project)

spicemuncher

Featured Posts

spicemuncher

I hope this is alright to post here! :stalkga:

After most tours I attend, I usually create a photo zine with all the pictures I took and put it on Blurb to share with my friends. I usually call the books "From A Fan's Perspective" because it's always so different to pro photos. I'm not a pro, but I do love photography and I think the photos turned out really good considering I had to zoom all the way in and crank up the ISO! I shot RAW, so the photos are not muddy JPEGs but due to high ISO, there's noise which I personally love!

I sent the invite link to some of my friends to get their own and just discovered the publisher has a discount right now, so I thought I'd share here if anyone would like one!

This is the invite link: https://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/9640200/3cd72b4a6204ace78f8641fe3d65bbedc181908a

It's a premium zine, 8.5x11in, 204 pages, 216GSM semi-gloss cover with 118GSM matte paper inside. I laid everything in chronological order from the show (I attended the Paris and London dates, so it's a mix of both).

The 20% discount code Blurb has got right now is BOOKSMARTS - it's valid until August 17th. I don't set the pricing, I don't print not do I ship. They do it all and I believe they have multiple shipping points worldwide.

TCB-Zine-Promo02.jpgTCB-Zine-Promo05.jpgTCB-Zine-Promo09.jpgTCB-Zine-Promo06.jpg

You can see thumbnails of all the spreads here:

FULL-PREVIEW-flat2.jpg

spicemuncher
7 hours ago, Stone S said:

This so cool I think I need this

Thank you! I worked my butt off for days!Ā :hug:

spicemuncher
2 hours ago, JEREMY said:

Beautiful!

Hope one day you'll give us raw files

Iā€™ll have to go through about 200GB worth of files and Iā€™m a little protective over my own photos after another fandom ripped aĀ book I madeĀ into a PDF and sold it on eBay,Ā to be honestā€¦Ā :laughga:

I am happy to share a particular shot you like if you want to blow it up and print it as a poster or something?Ā :pawsup:

monstertoronto
17 hours ago, spicemuncher said:

I hope this is alright to post here! :stalkga:

After most tours I attend, I usually create a photo zine with all the pictures I took and put it on Blurb to share with my friends. I usually call the books "From A Fan's Perspective" because it's always so different to pro photos. I'm not a pro, but I do love photography and I think the photos turned out really good considering I had to zoom all the way in and crank up the ISO! I shot RAW, so the photos are not muddy JPEGs but due to high ISO, there's noise which I personally love!

I sent the invite link to some of my friends to get their own and just discovered the publisher has a discount right now, so I thought I'd share here if anyone would like one!

This is the invite link: https://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/9640200/3cd72b4a6204ace78f8641fe3d65bbedc181908a

It's a premium zine, 8.5x11in, 204 pages, 216GSM semi-gloss cover with 118GSM matte paper inside. I laid everything in chronological order from the show (I attended the Paris and London dates, so it's a mix of both).

The 20% discount code Blurb has got right now is BOOKSMARTS - it's valid until August 17th. I don't set the pricing, I don't print not do I ship. They do it all and I believe they have multiple shipping points worldwide.

TCB-Zine-Promo02.jpgTCB-Zine-Promo05.jpgTCB-Zine-Promo09.jpgTCB-Zine-Promo06.jpg

You can see thumbnails of all the spreads here:

FULL-PREVIEW-flat2.jpg

Wow, thank you!

Stone S
12 hours ago, spicemuncher said:

Thank you! I worked my butt off for days!Ā :hug:

It shows you did a great jobĀ 

Welcome to Industria

MajorMinus

Omg! I am 100% purchasing this once my check hitsĀ Friday - it looks amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to put all of this together.

NATAH

wait u can sell books on this website? :samanthac:

i should have sold my joanne tour book on there :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

18 hours ago, spicemuncher said:

Iā€™ll have to go through about 200GB worth of files and Iā€™m a little protective over my own photos after another fandom ripped aĀ book I madeĀ into a PDF and sold it on eBay,Ā to be honestā€¦Ā :laughga:

I am happy to share a particular shot you like if you want to blow it up and print it as a poster or something?Ā :pawsup:

You are such a generous king ā¤

I am really appreciated if you share the 3rd picture, in which GagaĀ dressed in black jacket

spicemuncher
12 hours ago, JEREMY said:

You are such a generous king ā¤

I am really appreciated if you share the 3rd picture, in which GagaĀ dressed in black jacket

You mean in the mock-ups? The Stupid Love close up? šŸ‘€

4 hours ago, spicemuncher said:

You mean in the mock-ups? The Stupid Love close up? šŸ‘€

Yass please

Archived