Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj's Super Freaky Girl debuts with over 3M streams on Spotify

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
23 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Talk to barbz with facts about Nicki and it's like "LMFAO YOU MAD?! SURE?? YEAH?? HUH?".

I swear they have nothing to actually say so they'll play the race card, victimize Minaj or act unbothered while going after everybody saying it as it is with their idol trying hard to have the last word...

Delusional, heartless, absurd groupies and nothing more lol. Can't believe folks placed Swifties, beehives or even monsters in the same rabid stans category as them tbh...

We were crazy sometimes but never that dark globally as a fanbase, seriously never... I really believe that if Gaga was doing half of that we would stop, we're obsessed stans but we still have a mind of our own. 😆

It's a CULT. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsomniaMonster69

I just checked her spotify and... she released an album after Queen?? Like...when? 

TortureMeOnReplay
Just now, TasteofaFish said:

I just checked her spotify and... she released an album after Queen?? Like...when? 

It's her mixtape from like 12 years ago that she just put on streaming platforms. 

InsomniaMonster69
2 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

It's her mixtape from like 12 years ago that she just put on streaming platforms. 

Oh that explains a lot! I was so confused :spin:

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, ajmsamuel said:

i really want to see if ur reaction will be the same as a kim petras release. 

Are you kidding? Each GAGADAILY thread about Petras is filled with critics against her for working with Luke.

ajmsamuel
4 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Are you kidding? Each GAGADAILY thread about Petras is filled with critics against her for working with Luke.

sorry for my english:

what i tried to say is

im really want to see if this nicki release will have the same reactions from you as you had for kim petras 

kindest regards

Monstermilo

her husbands a rapist, this song is produced by a rapist, 

she might as well be a rapist

Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, ajmsamuel said:

sorry for my english:

what i tried to say is

im really want to see if this nicki release will have the same reactions from you as you had for kim petras 

Don't be dude! :*

Apparently it has similar reactions.

Future Lovers
6 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

OK but ... will this debut in the Hot 100 top 10?

There's a very solid chance of it yes. This will unfortunately probably be her best performing single in quite some time. 

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Mr Mendes said:

This will unfortunately probably be her best performing single in quite some time. 

"Do We Have A Problem?" debuted at #2 in February (than it fell 30 spots in its 2nd week).

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived