💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the Chromatica Ball be filmed?

whoresup

Featured Posts

whoresup

I really want this tour to be filmed for a release on streaming services, it’s arguably her best tour and it would be a shame for them not to take advantage of it. Especially after we missed out on a JWT filming.

She has a good relationship with Netflix so maybe they would pick it up? 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whoresup

It’s just annoying that they have all the camera equipment to film for the background screens they could also film the show lol

RudraCNG

I don't think so. Sure, there's still the Tokyo date, but if they wanted to film it I think they'd have chosen London, idk why. This makes me so angry tbh... So few dates and locations and they decide not to film it so everyone is able to experience it.

elijahfan

After all the missed opportunities of the past years, I'd be really surprised if this tour wasn't filmed. Kinda hoping for the Tokyo dates, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

They need a 2-date minimum to edit out and replace anything sketchy, and I think they missed their chance with it in London. Japan has quiet crowds so that'll zap atmosphere away.

It's kind of a shame but tours are usually only filmed if they're an absolute EVENT. This is a short tour. I think they're saving it for the next one when the rollout has gone to plan.

Suspiria
4 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

I don't think so. Sure, there's still the Tokyo date, but if they wanted to film it I think they'd have chosen London, idk why. This makes me so angry tbh... So few dates and locations and they decide not to film it so everyone is able to experience it.

17 minutes ago, KORG said:

They need a 2-date minimum to edit out and replace anything sketchy, and I think they missed their chance with it in London. Japan has quiet crowds so that'll zap atmosphere away.

It's kind of a shame but tours are usually only filmed if they're an absolute EVENT. This is a short tour. I think they're saving it for the next one when the rollout has gone to plan.

The issue with London was that it had an open roof and daylight which kinda ruined the vibe of the opening act (I was there and it definitely didn't have the mystery and aura other shows seemed to have). She say they closed the roof in Dusseldorf to protect the artistry of light or something.

I still have hope they'll film the Japan shows. Its such an easy thing to do and there is clearly fan demand, they tried it with JWT so they know fans want it

1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

The issue with London was that it had an open roof and daylight which kinda ruined the vibe of the opening act (I was there and it definitely didn't have the mystery and aura other shows seemed to have). She say they closed the roof in Dusseldorf to protect the artistry of light or something.

I still have hope they'll film the Japan shows. Its such an easy thing to do and there is clearly fan demand, they tried it with JWT so they know fans want it

Yeah the daylight was not good. That's only really good for singalong acts at festivals tbh.

Another reason why tottenham was a crap slap of a venue: no roof. Add that to the list of why she should never go back.

Suspiria
14 minutes ago, KORG said:

Yeah the daylight was not good. That's only really good for singalong acts at festivals tbh.

Another reason why tottenham was a crap slap of a venue: no roof. Add that to the list of why she should never go back.

I didn't mind Tottenham really. Yeah it's pretty far out, but there is okay transport, and there were plenty of places to get food etc afterwars, not like it was the middle of nowhere. I didn't hear of anyone having any trouble, and the show ran very smoothly

But yeah the daylight really killed the vibe for the first part, I was a bit disappointed in that

The tour itself and her vocals are so good that I'll be really sad if none of it will be released, not as a tour film or as a live album. :( Here's me hoping they'll use the footage they have to make a DVD, but I tend to be positively delusional :huntyga:

Controversiaga

We definitely deserve it!  Lady Gaga is too much of a legend to only have one of her concerts been professionally recorded and released.

edit: okay two if we count cheek to cheek.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

I just realised that Gaga only has two tours that were filmed and both of them were nominated for an Emmy.

Archived