đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the Chromatica Ball be filmed?

whoresup

Featured Posts

NATAH
1 hour ago, Jack3257 said:

The only reason I don’t see a streaming release being a good idea is if there are imminent plans to revive a Vegas pop show.

if anything, that would help promote how good of a performer she is? :what:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping for Tokyo since it's one of the shows I'll be attending.

However, 100% of the audience here will be wearing masks (unlike America or Europe). 

Not sure if they would want that for the recording (as a reminder of the pandemic).

Space Cowboy

There’s filming of btwb and jwt but that didn’t stop it from not being released…

Pennywise

If she doesn't film AND release it I'm unstanning :interestinga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Suspiria
1 hour ago, Lukas96 said:

I never understood having concerts with daylight (outside of festivals and opening acts, of course), daylight kills the lighting and the spectacle of the visuals

Yeah when she announced the stadium tour and everyone was celebrating I was like why are we happy about worse sound and light quality and worse view than an arena or theatre:poot:

Future Lovers

The only opportunity to do so that won't result in a messy film is the Tokyo shows. It is not wise to film just one show, they will almost always film two to cover for mistakes and to get the most coverage they can. This generally needs to be done in the same venue. If it isn't, there will be continuity errors abound because you can't cover up the fact that you're in two distinctly different venues. People have tried this and it always is noticeable. That's not to say she won't do two different cities but if she really was to film it, she needs to film Tokyo because it's two nights and two nights in a closed stadium at that. 

Jack3257
4 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

The only reason I don’t see a streaming release being a good idea is if there are imminent plans to revive a Vegas pop show.

Let’s say it gets filmed, it would be released late 2022/early 2023.  If she’s returning to Vegas, that would probably start fall 2023.  If she released a concert film literally six months prior, than the GP might choose to go see an act they can’t watch from their living room or just save their money (Gaga has the most expensive Vegas tickets).  Plus, I bet it would be in her Vegas contract not to put out a pop concert film right before a new pop show.

BARKDANGER

If it’s not filmed and put out on streaming/ DVD, it would really be a missed opportunity. The concert really is the best of both world since the tour is polished and caters not only to her fan base, but the GP as well. 

She preformed hits form ASIB, Top Gun, Chromatica, and her most GP radio played songs. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Juanlittlem
7 hours ago, Pennywise said:

If she doesn't film AND release it I'm unstanning :interestinga:

It was nice having you on the fanbase!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Juanlittlem
5 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

Let’s say it gets filmed, it would be released late 2022/early 2023.  If she’s returning to Vegas, that would probably start fall 2023.  If she released a concert film literally six months prior, than the GP might choose to go see an act they can’t watch from their living room or just save their money (Gaga has the most expensive Vegas tickets).  Plus, I bet it would be in her Vegas contract not to put out a pop concert film right before a new pop show.

As if Gaga does the same show for her tour than she does in Vegas. That's like saying you won't go to another tour of her 'cause you've seen a previous one :air:

Juanlittlem
14 hours ago, Vicks said:

I mean do we really need it? LauiiiiHD has already done a fantastic job :billie:

I do appreciate Lauiii's videos, but you can't tell me this doesn't look like a million times better than their videos.

TimotheeChalamet
11 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I do appreciate Lauiii's videos, but you can't tell me this doesn't look like a million times better than their videos.

He's a good editor but he uses way too many cuts and pointless effects. Sometimes he even swaps angles incorrectly so the footage looks really weird in terms of transitions 

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

He's a good editor but he uses way too many cuts and pointless effects. Sometimes he even swaps angles incorrectly so the footage looks really weird in terms of transitions 

I do agree they sometimes add weird shots but we need to consider they work with what they have. It's not like they have footage from 10 different cameras and every show and we know Gaga likes to switch up things every show, wheter is her talking in different parts of the songs, or doing another move, or going to a different spot that she had, even if it's just by a little, so that makes it harder to match.

TimotheeChalamet
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I do agree they sometimes add weird shots but we need to consider they work with what they have. It's not like they have footage from 10 different cameras and every show and we know Gaga likes to switch up things every show, wheter is her talking in different parts of the songs, or doing another move, or going to a different spot that she had, even if it's just by a little, so that makes it harder to match.

Yes, of course. Also it's a very long work to do so props to him but sometimes his videos put me off

Archived