Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the Chromatica Ball be filmed?

whoresup

Featured Posts

whoresup

So many people couldn’t go to this tour because it was very limited, I think a DVD would be a very easy sell with little promo!

Or if they don’t want to pay to manufacture DVDs I’m sure a streaming service would take it due to the success of Homecoming, Reputation Tour, 5 Foot 2, etc.

Fans have been crying out for tour films for years they must be aware!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
26 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Why wouldn’t they have chosen her hometown of East Rutherford? 

As far as I know, they only film when they do double shows in a same city. So in this tour we only had two options: London or Tokyo.

38 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

If there are enough diehards to sell out stadiums, asserting she'd sell 16 copies is a little hypocritical.

I've seen delusion on GGD, but negative delusion, that's a first :oops:

Cant be delusion if there's no reality to counter it. :trollga:

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, KORG said:

Cant be delusion if there's no reality to counter it. :trollga:

Her current sold-out shows are real enough for me :iamfair:

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Part of me wants to think they'll film the miami show.

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, KORG said:

Buzz to see her live, to see her perform these songs for the first and last time ever on a very limited tour? No. Its mostly diehards.

The buzz to buy a DVD of a tour from the past summer promoting an album from 2020 enough to generate a profit? Absolutely not. Gone. They'd sell 16 copies.

Who needs a physical DVD when they can release it in streaming services. People might not pay for a DVD, but they'll sure watch a Gaga show if it's zero costs.

I don't really care about Ariana or Taylor and I watched both of her shows .

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

NATAH
1 hour ago, KORG said:

The buzz to buy a DVD of a tour from the past summer promoting an album from 2020 enough to generate a profit? Absolutely not. Gone. They'd sell 16 copies.

well they can prevent that issue by using streaming :yennefer: it would easily be a hit on streaming (and probably on physical too cus she has enough fans who are willing to buy in order to see it or/and re-live it)

mother, what must i do?

Edonis

I certainly hope so. I would assume her contract with Netflix is still around to release a tour visual on streaming and this show would be the perfect opportunity to do that. I also considered the possibility of a television debut on CBS since she has had specials air in the past. Maybe for the Thanksgiving weekend? They did that with Love For Sale.

But the show is way too streamlined and stunning for it to not be immortalized in some way.

Jack3257

The only reason I don’t see a streaming release being a good idea is if there are imminent plans to revive a Vegas pop show.

BlingNotTheMusic

Will it be filmed? Yes.

Will it be scrapped? Yes. 

- LM since 2008 :huntyga:

Edonis
31 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

The only reason I don’t see a streaming release being a good idea is if there are imminent plans to revive a Vegas pop show.

What's the correlation?

9 hours ago, Suspiria said:

The issue with London was that it had an open roof and daylight which kinda ruined the vibe of the opening act (I was there and it definitely didn't have the mystery and aura other shows seemed to have). She say they closed the roof in Dusseldorf to protect the artistry of light or something.

I never understood having concerts with daylight (outside of festivals and opening acts, of course), daylight kills the lighting and the spectacle of the visuals

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

I never understood having concerts with daylight (outside of festivals and opening acts, of course), daylight kills the lighting and the spectacle of the visuals

She had a curfew so she had to start earlier than usual.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived