💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

DL: Babylon Haus Labs with BG Vocals

Benji

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

This was what I wanted. Can you make a version where the last build up leads to the bridge and then ends the same way the Babylon Leak ends?

PartySick

Wow, this is great :music:

The only thing it needs is the guitars from the EV but I understand that's an insane ask :ladyhaha:

đŸ–€

Benji
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Wow, this is great :music:

The only thing it needs is the guitars from the EV but I understand that's an insane ask :ladyhaha:

Thank you!

So, when I started it did have the guitar in but I couldn’t find a way to make it sound “right.”  The Haus Labs version replaces the guitar with a synth for the chorus so having both it sounds like they’re competing too much.  Then when you remove the guitar from just the chorus it sounds quite out of place in the verses.  I guess we have the stems for the Haus Labs version so if I get a really free weekend I’ll try and put together something.

GregJA

Sounds great!

I’ve fully come to the understanding there is almost no perfect version as I like parts from about 56098765324 different versions of the song.

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

bornthisway135

Yassssss!! I’ve been waiting for this! What if you added the horns from the final version to this!?? I’ve been dreaming for a version like that haha 

Archived