💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B says Bella Poarch wasn’t hacked, her sm manager made it up

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

kres.png

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

NATAH

isn't bella just doing that "_____ ended cardi" joke that's ALWAYS in pop crave replies? i literally see it on every pop crave tweet

mother, what must i do?

Galagala

Joking or not one is a Tik Tok entertainer while the other is a Grammy-winning artist.

StarstruckIllusion
38 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

She was hacked 

Someone hacked her twitter?? and her insta too?? at the same time just to post this??

Girl just say it was a dumb joke and move on lmfao

EDIT: Oh WOW now i HOPE she’s right bc yikes

SadBoi808

Bella Poarch music sounds like Melanie Martinez outtakes from 2015… super dated and lame :messga:

Shipper
41 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

EDIT: Oh WOW now i HOPE she’s right bc yikes

I was gonna say that all celebs say they were hacked when they make questionable comments but then it does look like she was hacked. If the person got access with her private photos and account i can see how stressful that is. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

badfaith

It's obviouly a hack, probably by a barb or cardi stan. Who in their right mind with a job has the time to tweet this things :iamfair: only stan twitter :awkney:

DoremonLove
4 hours ago, Galaxy said:

She was hacked 

She just forgot to login to her fan act n instead used her main acct. Lol:ladyhaha:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Teletubby
10 hours ago, badfaith said:

It's obviouly a hack, probably by a barb or cardi stan. Who in their right mind with a job has the time to tweet this things :iamfair: only stan twitter :awkney:

she wasn't hacked but her social media manager made it look like she was after Cardi B noticed this first tweet about Cardi's music

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Teletubby changed the title to Cardi B says Bella Poarch wasn’t hacked, her sm manager made it up
Shipper
36 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

she wasn't hacked but her social media manager made it look like she was after Cardi B noticed this first tweet about Cardi's music

Yooo but Cardi being a reasonable person and actually tells her fans not to attack someone. 😯

I don't listen to her music or her social media so I dont know much about both of them but this gave Cardi extra points for me. Maybe I should go and follow her just for her and not the music.

:pawsup:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived