💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

M.I.A. - Popular

Joshua James

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny

I feel a bit weird about her since she turned into a Jesus freak but... I love this video concept :giveup:

5 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

I feel a bit weird about her since she turned into a Jesus freak but... I love this video concept :giveup:

She what now :oprah:

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Willco said:

Right I thought she was Buddhist 

Serial Chiller
7 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

She's Hindu omg where's this Jesus thing coming from? 

Chlorine Sevigny
12 hours ago, Willco said:

12 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

10 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

She's Hindu omg where's this Jesus thing coming from? 

M.I.A. Says She’s A Born-Again Christian After Experiencing A Vision Of Christ

"It was like back in 2017. Since then, my head has been in a totally different place. Being a Tamil and being a Hindu, I was very comfortable that I'd arrived finding myself. Which is, I think, going to be weird for America to process. But I had a vision and I saw the vision of Jesus Christ. It's very, creatively it's a very crazy thing because it turned my world upside down. Because everything I thought and believed was no longer the case. And I think that was maybe a sign that something major was going to happen in the world and that people were needing to be introduced to this concept. But I always found the concept of Christianity quite basic."

The host pointed out that her words would lead people to believe that she had become a born again Christian, something M.I.A. actually embraced.

"I am. I'm not going to lie. Then when I had this vision, it turned my world upside down. I kind of couldn't let go of the Tamil side. I think that's why 50% of the record is sort of like that. Because I'm still me. That's still my language. And those are still my tools to be able to create beats like that or a sound like that. But I think the message was just to get to a peaceful place.Watch the space. The history is, even if it costs me my career, I won't lie. I will tell the truth, and I will tell you what's on my mind and my heart. If I'm coming back now saying Jesus is real, there's a point. Basically all of my fans might turn against me…"

https://www.clashmusic.com/news/m-i-a-says-shes-a-born-again-christian-after-experiencing-a-vision-of-christ/

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Frank Potion said:

M.I.A. Says She’s A Born-Again Christian After Experiencing A Vision Of Christ

"It was like back in 2017. Since then, my head has been in a totally different place. Being a Tamil and being a Hindu, I was very comfortable that I'd arrived finding myself. Which is, I think, going to be weird for America to process. But I had a vision and I saw the vision of Jesus Christ. It's very, creatively it's a very crazy thing because it turned my world upside down. Because everything I thought and believed was no longer the case. And I think that was maybe a sign that something major was going to happen in the world and that people were needing to be introduced to this concept. But I always found the concept of Christianity quite basic."

The host pointed out that her words would lead people to believe that she had become a born again Christian, something M.I.A. actually embraced.

"I am. I'm not going to lie. Then when I had this vision, it turned my world upside down. I kind of couldn't let go of the Tamil side. I think that's why 50% of the record is sort of like that. Because I'm still me. That's still my language. And those are still my tools to be able to create beats like that or a sound like that. But I think the message was just to get to a peaceful place.Watch the space. The history is, even if it costs me my career, I won't lie. I will tell the truth, and I will tell you what's on my mind and my heart. If I'm coming back now saying Jesus is real, there's a point. Basically all of my fans might turn against me…"

https://www.clashmusic.com/news/m-i-a-says-shes-a-born-again-christian-after-experiencing-a-vision-of-christ/

Is this one of those, seeing Jesus in your pancake batter moments?

NATAH

this is a bop but the video really echos sevdaliza's latest work

the whole lookalike robot concept, sev even had the robot take over her insta for a while

mother, what must i do?

Archived