Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Richard Armitage on social media: Best gig I've ever seen

Tomas

Featured Posts

I don't know if there are any Richard Armitage (The Hobbit, Hannibal, Ocean's 8, ...)  fans on here but apparently he attended The Chromatica Ball in NY and praised Gaga on his Twitter and Instagram. This made me really happy so I thought I'd share :happy: This is my first time posting on here so I hope I posted in the right section/forum.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChJQyykMkXJ/

The BPD Monster

Saw him on the lodge 2019 and immediately became my crush. Couldn't be happier that my crush is a gaga fan 😍

The BPD Monster
2 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Ugh yes he is so hot. And those rumors :kiss:

What rumors :gum:

CoolTrainerTerry
3 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

What rumors :gum:

1 minute ago, Tomas said:

Rumors? :gum:

There are quite a few rumors he plays for our team.

The BPD Monster
3 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

There are quite a few rumors he plays for our team.

Our team? Wdym? 

OMG he's the daddy who voices Trevor Belmont in Castlevania!!!! 

All I can say is he has TASTE. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

hieronymus
39 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

I admire your proclivity for coyness.

41 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Our team? Wdym? 

47 minutes ago, Tomas said:

Rumors? :gum:

Basically after The Hobbit came out (no pun intended) Sir Ian McKellen gave an interview (almost 10 years ago so forgive me if I'm rusty or the info online has been lost to time) in which he said half the main cast was gay, which led to a lot of speculation. The specifics of who he meant didn't get covered concretely but since then, Lee Pace has come out, and there are quite a few photos of he and Richard Armitage spending time together possibly romantically. Namely adorable photos of them together with family at dinner.

The BPD Monster
13 hours ago, Hold My Ham said:

I admire your proclivity for coyness.

Basically after The Hobbit came out (no pun intended) Sir Ian McKellen gave an interview (almost 10 years ago so forgive me if I'm rusty or the info online has been lost to time) in which he said half the main cast was gay, which led to a lot of speculation. The specifics of who he meant didn't get covered concretely but since then, Lee Pace has come out, and there are quite a few photos of he and Richard Armitage spending time together possibly romantically. Namely adorable photos of them together with family at dinner.

Wow thanks for the information! I would love to imagine he's gay whether it's true or not :teehee:

Archived