đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga Tattoo?

Freezie03

Featured Posts

Freezie03

Hi, I want to get a Lady Gaga tattoo because I have been a huge fan of her for over 10 years and my love for her has never toned down in the slightest. I've had many other interests that have gone and faded away, but she is the only one that has been constant for such a long time in my life.

The album that appeals to me most visually is The Fame Monster, the album I love the most production wise is Born This Way, and the album that means the most to me personally is Chromatica. I do want to get one that's more personal.

The songs that mean the most to me are Bad Romance, Dance In the Dark, So Happy I Could Die, Marry the Night, Scheisse, Dancin' in Circles, Perfect Illusion, 911, and Plastic Doll.

Do you guys have any ideas? Any would be helpful. Thank you!

Benji

Yaaaasss, quite a few of us here have Gaga tattoos.  I have one and want to get a second for Chromatica.

Couple of questions I have for you;

Have you been tattooed before?
How big do you want to go?
Any place on your body in particular?
Do you want colour or Black and Grey?

Freezie03
Just now, Benji said:

Yaaaasss, quite a few of us here have Gaga tattoos.  I have one and want to get a second for Chromatica.

Couple of questions I have for you;

Have you been tattooed before?
How big do you want to go?
Any place on your body in particular?
Do you want colour or Black and Grey?

1. No, I have never been tattooed before.

2. Medium-sized? Not too big or too small. I'd rather it be small than big, though.

3. Probably upper back or thigh.

4. Honestly, I don't mind any colors at all.

Freezie03

Okay, I have four ideas. Can you guys tell me which ones you like most?

Idea one:

8d85dbc554a0320ce36ebf5d20757039.jpg

Simple ARTPOP tattoo.

Idea 2:

60382915-11023387-image-a-39_16581618426

JUST the mask, no face, no Gaga, nothing, with the words "I'm a free bitch, baby"

Idea 3:

latest?cb=20180321154936

Just this logo with the text "Lady Gaga" on it. It won't load so you may have to click on it. It's the "Lady Gaga" logo that was used during The Fame Era with the mannequin with the lightning bolt through it.

Idea 4:

Just the words "I'm a free bitch", though I'm not sure in what font I'd use. 

Mother of Puppies
15 minutes ago, Freezie03 said:

Okay, I have four ideas. Can you guys tell me which ones you like most?

Idea one:

8d85dbc554a0320ce36ebf5d20757039.jpg

Simple ARTPOP tattoo.

Idea 2:

60382915-11023387-image-a-39_16581618426

JUST the mask, no face, no Gaga, nothing, with the words "I'm a free bitch, baby"

Idea 3:

latest?cb=20180321154936

Just this logo with the text "Lady Gaga" on it. It won't load so you may have to click on it. It's the "Lady Gaga" logo that was used during The Fame Era with the mannequin with the lightning bolt through it.

Idea 4:

Just the words "I'm a free bitch", though I'm not sure in what font I'd use. 

if ARTPOP isn't your favorite album and you prefer Chromatica or TFM/BTW then maybe you could get those as a tattoo?

How about a Chromatica tattoo in a cool font?

The second idea would probably look super cool too!

Or how about the sine? (There are more pics on google)

489b71c3d415c4bb3b07963b3c18989a.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ARTPOP tattoo is a classic! If you love the record, you can't go wrong with it. Could be a great conversation starter about art and pop music even with people who don't know LG...

I love the idea of getting the sine wave or one of the Chromatica tribes where she has the peace sign! I also remembered this one and thought it was a cute if it uses the same font as her dad-tattoo:

trdogyqt36201.jpg

Illundressyou

I love the mask idea since it's very creative. I also thought about getting my first tattoo in dedication to her, but I'm also still looking for ideas

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

I love the mask idea since it's very creative. I also thought about getting my first tattoo in dedication to her, but I'm also still looking for ideas

me too... I already have an idea though, but I don't know where I want it exactly.

I wanna get "Battle for your life" since Chromatica is my favorite album and Babylon is my fav song ever :enigma: and I could use a lil reminder from time to time to keep on battling... so I would want it on my arm somewhere so I can see it myself

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Illundressyou
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

me too... I already have an idea though, but I don't know where I want it exactly.

I wanna get "Battle for your life" since Chromatica is my favorite album and Babylon is my fav song ever :enigma: and I could use a lil reminder from time to time to keep on battling... so I would want it on my arm somewhere so I can see it myself

That's awesome! I thought about getting a classic paws up tattoo, since I like its edgy look and it's also not immediately obvious that it's dedicated to her

bpmMonkey

Do it ! 

My first tattoo was also a Gaga Tattoo on my left shoulder, i've shared it many times before here, but I proudly will do it again ^^ 

Its inspired by that scene

Lady_Gaga_Alejandro_720p_Dlera.mp4_20110

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuJ2nVgHUB0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Also, generally speaking, I like that not every tattoos will be something you will stand behind 100% for the rest of your life, but it WILL BE something you look back on and remind you of the person you were.

I see myself at 50, looking at the Gaga tattoo, looking at my right arm and think of long long nights out, loud techno, see the poem on my chest below my arm and I will remember this person, this version of me. 

Schwerk

I myself have Marry The Night on my forearm, but many people can't instantly read what it says (which I like) cause Gaga wrote it. It's hard these days to meet her, but maybe you can find a lyric or just a meaningful word in her handwriting somewhere? 

I've seen some stunning portrait tattoos of her at the Chromatica balls I've been to on people. But I can imagine that is too much of a commitment. This is so stunning to me:

https://pin.it/5nt35M9

I would suggest keeping it simple.

- Part of the manifesto of little monsters or a song lyric 

- one of the albums symbols or a combo of them

- the LG treble cleft symbol from Jazz & Piano

- a pin-up/American style version of her (maybe with the yellow hair) or another illustrated simplified portrait, like a picture like this below but then done as a drawing.

https://pin.it/5b4n2O6

There's sadly many poorly executed tattoos out there, so whatever you decide on, I would suggest looking for an artist and not just step into any shop. If your tattoo is text or sharp lines, find an artist that is good at that. Same goes for a portrait, watercolor, or any style you choose. A good artists also has good ideas on the design, placement etc.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Mine is in my avi! It’s a rework of Helen Green’s artwork from the Yoü and I Jazz video. It’s my favorite tattoo and when I had the privilege of showing it to Gaga on the JWT, she gasped and said she loved it. She signed it and I had the signature tattooed the next morning. Truly my favorite tattoo. I get a ton of compliments on it too. 

I personally went with a more toned down Gaga look because I wanted to focus on her natural beauty, as it makes me the happiest. You should go with whatever era makes you the happiest, you’ll smile every time you see it. 

Also play with different artwork styles. I personally think more illustrated styles like mine translate better as tattoos over realistic photos, but I’ve seen a ton of good realistic ones too. 

Archived