💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Brooklyn Beckham covers Variety, plans to launch a reality show

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Power-of-Young-Hollywood-Cover-Brooklyn-

The 23-year-old son of David and Victoria Beckham has revealed how he found his true passion in life through cookery - after previous failed careers in photography and football.

He spoke of his hopes to open a pub in LA that serves 'healthy comfort food' and have a reality show with wife Nicola in an interview with 'Variety' Magazine 'The Young Hollywood Issue'.

Brooklyn, who briefly attended New York's Parson's School of Design to study photography, is now learning to be a chef. The star said he would 'literally die' for cooking, while dismissing his previous photography career - which saw him release panned 2017 book, What I See - as a 'hobby.' 

He said: 'I really enjoyed [photography]  for a couple of years. I love taking pictures of my wife. I still have all my film cameras, but now it's just more of a fun thing to do. They were kind of all hobbies. I was still trying to find that one thing I would literally die for, and I found that with cooking.'  

'I'm almost 100% self-taught. Ever since the start of quarantine, I've done it every single day, and it's the one thing I've found that takes my mind off of anything I'm thinking about.' 

'I would love to have my own pub. I would love to have my own sauces, knives, pots and pans, Not like a chef — I'm always going to be learning about cooking."

'I want to have so many TV shows, and hopefully one day open up a pub in LA, because LA needs a pub.'

He's planning to launch a new sauce product later this year.

During the pandemic he launched Cookin' with Brooklyn, a Facebook show where he struggled to make a sandwich. He enlisted a 62-person crew for his show. Each eight-minute episode reportedly costs  $100,000.
He also came under fire after landing a slot on The Late Late Show recently to plug his cooking career - despite having no professional training.

source source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

NATAH
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

During the pandemic he launched Cookin' with Brooklyn, a Facebook show where he struggled to make a sandwich.

awkward real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

mother, what must i do?

HiddenWeirdo

I mean, there's room for everybody in that industry. So, why not.

But it must feel like a slap on the face for people who invested years in schools and hard trainings. As for so many people cooking on a professional level is about talent and discipline.
And for others, all it takes is money. :huntyga:

Nepotism at its finest, why can't these people just live their rich, privileged lives quietly without pushing their non existent talents onto the public?

RAMROD

His wife's parents is so rich, she can make him have her family name as his middle name now :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

why is people so weird when it comes to rich celebs? imagine you have all that money? what would you do? you don't want to just live a luxurious, carefree life and being on vacations all year around

you want to do something, find what motivates you and focus on that, if not you just end up an alcoholic, a drug addict and live a very sad rich life

monstrosity

I have hobbies too, why am I not on the cover???? Variety must have forgotten to call me ig 

Kimmo

Me pretending I’m artistic and talented after taking pictures of my cats and cooking a quesadilla:

I really enjoyed [photography]  for a couple of years. I love taking pictures of my wife. I still have all my film cameras, but now it's just more of a fun thing to do. They were kind of all hobbies. I was still trying to find that one thing I would literally die for, and I found that with cooking.'  

:poot:

Hottie Detector

RudraCNG
13 minutes ago, Dojo said:

why is people so weird when it comes to rich celebs? imagine you have all that money? what would you do? you don't want to just live a luxurious, carefree life and being on vacations all year around

you want to do something, find what motivates you and focus on that, if not you just end up an alcoholic, a drug addict and live a very sad rich life

Because what these people do is unfair to, for example, the bunch of real cooks who have to struggle every day to survive and will never be able to own his own business. Now this guy who can't even make a sandwich can go the easy way and use money he hasn't earned to open his own pubs, restaurants and have his own tv show. I'd be upset too. So, if on top of that they decide to go public with this kind of scheisse think it's only fair for people to criticize them.

13 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Because what these people do is unfair to, for example, the bunch of real cooks who have to struggle every day to survive and will never be able to own his own business. Now this guy who can't even make a sandwich can go the easy way and use money he hasn't earned to open his own pubs, restaurants and have his own tv show. I'd be upset too. So, if on top of that they decide to go public with this kind of scheisse think it's only fair for people to criticize them.

i totally agree, people have the right to criticize them but according to your logic, it would be better if this people lend their money to professional chefs so they can open a pub, a restaurant or have their own tv show? would that be a better scenario? because most of them do that but i think this guy just want to capitalize on his image

Regina George

Talentless nepotism brat. From his selfie book to his cooking show. This man literally has no talent but somehow he’s gracing all these covers and doing all this. He’s not even interesting. 

36 minutes ago, Dojo said:

I agree that the children of rich parents need to do something in their lifes. But if someone with no talent and no special qualities pushes into show business.. Like why? Gaga has been fighting with this for years and says firmly that people in show business should focus on talent, values and individuality. If your only talent is having rich parents, don't try to be the star of your own show

DpHitch1992

As a chef who's been in the hospitality industry for 10+ years I'm bit salty about this. IF he's gonna go work in a kitchen for 8+ hours a day then fairplay to him but somehow I don't think that's gonna happen :ally:

Archived