💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele’s Vegas residency sold out during the pre-sale

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH

i thought the whole point of a pre-sale is that they sell only a portion of the tickets beforehand? :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

alsemanche

That's... not how presales are supposed to work :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

River

why Vegas residencies are such a disrespectful mess :neyde:

I hope Gaga will continue her residency though

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i thought the whole point of a pre-sale is that they sell only a portion of the tickets beforehand? :samanthac:

Maybe rest of the tickets  are also already booked by the ones who initially gonna go earlier this year.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NATAH
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Maybe rest of the tickets  are also already booked by the ones who initially gonna go earlier this year.

:samanthac::samanthac::samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

Flippy

Well… this is stupid :ladyhaha:

But good for her, I suppose? 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Why does she have a 4100 capacity venue? If Vegas is going to explode like it's trying to, to be the modern performers paradise, the venues need to reflect that.

I predict MGM, Caesars Palace or another of the bigger venues will invest in building a larger arena on their premises within the next 5 years.

Imagine thinking you can have ADELE in a 4k theatre 🤣 sure it's intimate, but stretch it to 10k at least.

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

they added 8 new dates. there was no option for original ticket holders, whose dates have been rescheduled, to exchange their tickets for any of these 8 dates or any different show.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Future Lovers
59 minutes ago, KORG said:

Why does she have a 4100 capacity venue? If Vegas is going to explode like it's trying to, to be the modern performers paradise, the venues need to reflect that.

I predict MGM, Caesars Palace or another of the bigger venues will invest in building a larger arena on their premises within the next 5 years.

Imagine thinking you can have ADELE in a 4k theatre 🤣 sure it's intimate, but stretch it to 10k at least.

The general point of a residency is for it to not be an arena with a large capacity. The whole idea has always been doing smaller venues, but over an extended period of time rather than one large venue for one night only. Demand is a flexible thing that will rise and fall with the time. The further a show gets into its run, in general the more sluggish sales will become. However, with venues with a smaller capacity, even when sales slow down, it is still relatively easy to sell out. It just won't sell out far in advance. Doing a long-term residency in a larger venue raises the chances for significant amounts of empty seats as the residency continues. A larger venue just isn't a good business model. 

1 hour ago, Mr Mendes said:

The general point of a residency is for it to not be an arena with a large capacity. The whole idea has always been doing smaller venues, but over an extended period of time rather than one large venue for one night only. Demand is a flexible thing that will rise and fall with the time. The further a show gets into its run, in general the more sluggish sales will become. However, with venues with a smaller capacity, even when sales slow down, it is still relatively easy to sell out. It just won't sell out far in advance. Doing a long-term residency in a larger venue raises the chances for significant amounts of empty seats as the residency continues. A larger venue just isn't a good business model. 

While I'm aware of this, imagine this:

Every big star gets their first 5 shows at a larger venues. The premier. Its an event.

After the 5 shows  they move to their long term home down the strip.

I understand that the model is what it is now, but its only that way because traditionally Vegas has been for variety acts & legacy performers hitting their final run.

It's not like that anymore. Britney, Gaga, Katy, Bruno & Adele... its just not the case. They're losing money by running out of tickets when they don't need to.

Imagine Adeles shows all sell out, but they keep selling tickets for 2 of them & move them to the bigger site.

LaLuna

Why were all tickets made available during the pre-sale?  :samanthac:

She definitely wins, but this really sucks for the people who were hoping to buy tickets during the general sale.

3 hours ago, KORG said:

While I'm aware of this, imagine this:

Every big star gets their first 5 shows at a larger venues. The premier. Its an event.

After the 5 shows  they move to their long term home down the strip.

Creating two stages (one for large venue, one for smaller) would be a really illogical business move

I'm glad for her but if they sold out all the tickets before the general sale (that will no longer happen) doesn't that somewhat guarantee the scalpers will profit off of the tix they got in the pre-sale? This show is not being properly executed I fear...

Archived