Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele’s Vegas residency sold out during the pre-sale

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, KORG said:

While I'm aware of this, imagine this:

Every big star gets their first 5 shows at a larger venues. The premier. Its an event.

After the 5 shows  they move to their long term home down the strip.

I understand that the model is what it is now, but its only that way because traditionally Vegas has been for variety acts & legacy performers hitting their final run.

It's not like that anymore. Britney, Gaga, Katy, Bruno & Adele... its just not the case. They're losing money by running out of tickets when they don't need to.

Imagine Adeles shows all sell out, but they keep selling tickets for 2 of them & move them to the bigger site.

What would you do that for? You'll have to do two stages 'cause if you go to a big venue with the small venue stage it won't be that amazing. So you're spending money on a stage to only use it 5 shows?

Vegas is just for singers to make money while working on some other stuff, it's easy money and that's it, they don't care about having more audience 'cause they can keep prolonging the residency and they'll keep getting money. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

13 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

What would you do that for? You'll have to do two stages 'cause if you go to a big venue with the small venue stage it won't be that amazing. So you're spending money on a stage to only use it 5 shows?

Vegas is just for singers to make money while working on some other stuff, it's easy money and that's it, they don't care about having more audience 'cause they can keep prolonging the residency and they'll keep getting money. 

Oh yeah good point, but with Adele... its a stage & screens so..

Naak Le Vaar

Now for her to cancel last minute and blame the venue again:enigma:

Lmao they blocked my signature

Archived