Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Actress Anne Heche won't survive car crash

Levine

Featured Posts

Levine

Heche, 53, was the driver of a Mini Cooper that crashed into a home in Los Angeles on August 5, causing the small abode to go up in flames. TMZ shared footage showing that Heche's vehicle had hit an apartment complex's garage shortly before the crash.
Days after the crash, Heche's spokesperson stated that she had "a significant pulmonary injury requiring mechanical ventilation and burns that require surgical intervention," adding that she was in a coma and had not regained consciousness.

A representative of the Men in Trees star has since announced that she is not expected to survive, and that there are plans for her organs to be donated.

"Unfortunately, due to her accident, Anne suffered a severe anoxic brain injury and remains in a coma, in critical condition," the spokesperson said in a statement to People late Thursday, on behalf of Heche's family. "She is not expected to survive.

"It has long been her choice to donate her organs and she's being kept on life support to determine if any are viable."

No one got injured beside her. It's pretty sad that she didn't get the help she needed before the accident. Many people are/were attacking her, but I think that mental illness should be understanding, not condemned

WCCOR1_0KNZ7YTF-kUPG-U3360140055883338B-

https://english.newstracklive.com/news/anne-heche-not-likely-to-survive-due-to-severe-brain-injury-caused-by-a-car-crash-says-rep-sc37-nu349-ta349-1244640-1.html

3 hours ago, Levine said:

No one got injured beside her. It's pretty sad that she didn't get the help she needed before the accident. Many people are/were attacking her, but I think that mental illness should be understanding, not condemned

Had she been struggling with her mental health ? I didn't know that. It's sad that it lead up to this, hope her family can recover and that her last will can be conducted, organ donation has to be one of the most selfless choices one can make before going. 

LaLuna

This is so sad. I was hoping she would somehow make it, even though it was not likely. Can't imagine what her family is going through.

Levine
1 hour ago, Lukas96 said:

Had she been struggling with her mental health ? I didn't know that. It's sad that it lead up to this, hope her family can recover and that her last will can be conducted, organ donation has to be one of the most selfless choices one can make before going. 

Heche has also been public about turning to drugs and alcohol to escape trauma of the sexual abuse she says she suffered as a young child, abuse perpetuated by her father, who died in 1983. Heche's family also dealt with homelessness. In 2001, she told ABC News about one of her coping mechanisms: "I had a fantasy world that I escaped to. I called my other personality Celestia. I believed I was from that world. I believed I was from another planet. I think I was insane." But Heche's mental health crisis in 2002 was largely treated as a joke. As the Los Angeles Times wrote in 2004, "Four years ago, you could have called Anne Heche crazy. Why not? That's what the tabloids took to calling her, and it's what she called herself."

More here, this article is very hard to read :( https://www.salon.com/2022/08/08/anne-heche-car-crash-mental-health-drinking-substance-abuse/

NATAH

i've been reading about her family today, her mother sounds absolutely awful... this poor woman :/

mother, what must i do?

rasclautmangos

One of her sons is still young. I wonder if he was in her care still or was he with his dad or a family member.

VasilisVas

She has officially died. LA police saying narcotics was in her body but waiting for toxicology reports for more specific drugs in her system :ohno:

Anderson123

So sad. I remember her from "I Know What You Did Last Summer" and the Psycho remake. Rest in peace.

Archived