💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

“ Spoiler” - What songs from Chromatica sounded better live?

BARKDANGER

Featured Posts

BARKDANGER

For me it was definitely Fun Tonight. I loved the song on the album, but when Gaga preformed it live at the TCB, she started it off slow on the piano, and then when she sped it up half way though - I ascended. :legend: The bass thumps throughout the stadium made my night! It was so good! It was my favorite performance of the show!

What songs do you think sound better live from Chromatica? 

Mean Girls Dance GIF by Paramount Movies

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

darkgaga

Replay! Slapped so much harder with the choreo and live band. And I think they added some elements of the remix to it, but not sure

androiduser

Enigma and Replay, they really explode live.

911 on the other hand really only works as a studio track.

BARKDANGER
26 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Enigma! :giveup:

The guitars alone just

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

I cannot stop listening to it :bradley:

That preformance in DC was a serve! It was magic! You could feel the song’s energy radiate throughout the ballpark! 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

PartySick
40 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Replay! Slapped so much harder with the choreo and live band. And I think they added some elements of the remix to it, but not sure

The drop has the remix :flutter:

🖤

MajorMinus

Enigma was designed to be sung live - it was 100% better. Replay slapped like no tomorrow. I also think Stupid Love such a bop live. 

RichAssPiss

I think most of them, to be honest. The production on Chromatica really reads as flat on many tracks. The live band fleshed out the sound. But especially Fun Tonight and 1000 Doves, which should have been ballads but were turned into really generic sounding pop songs that do not fit the lyrics at all. 

M i K E Y

Replay, Enigma and Stupid Live were really increased by being played with live instruments. The funky guitars in SL :pray:

Monstermilo

REPLAY

i hate the studio version but something about it live with the audience jumping sounds so epic 

adversely, alice is one of my faves on chromatica but live its so boring tbh, prolly  cuz shes lying down the whole time

Omegahedron

Enigma, Free Woman, Fun Tonight are the obvious ones for me.

I actually loved the rocky arrangement of Stupid Love too, although I don't think it made it "better" than the studio version.

2School4Cool

The way she screams before the drop in Replay gets me every time, ICONIC, I always liked the song but the live performance goes so much harder than I could have expected

See The Best In Everyone

Archived