Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Applause is EXTREMELY iconic

Klonoa

Featured Posts

BARKDANGER
11 minutes ago, JanStan said:

Thank you!!! Applause is so epic and one of my fave songs not only from her but periodt. I am destroyed that she isn’t performing it and curious why she isn’t if for nothing more then to have something from ARTPOP.  I’m still gagging from when the runways came down during it during JWT. Truly iconic. 

As sad as I am that my favorite song of Gaga’s, Applause, is not preformed at TCB, after attending the show, I actually do not know where it would fit in on the set list. Maybe before Bad Romance or after Just Dance? 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterARTPOP
1 hour ago, Dennis said:

I don't know why Gaga stopped performing this in her recent shows since 2016. My guess is that it brings bad memories for her :( 

She performed it at the Joanne tour (2017 - 2018) and Enigma (2018 - 2020) so a little over 2 yrs ago the last time.

But yeah it should've been on the Chromatica Ball

MonsterARTPOP
5 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

As sad as I am that my favorite song of Gaga’s, Applause, is not preformed at TCB, after attending the show, I actually do not know where it would fit in on the set list. Maybe before Bad Romance or after Just Dance? 

After Poker Face imo

BARKDANGER
5 minutes ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

After Poker Face imo

Actually that might work better. Then Act 1 begins. Makes sense. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Smother Em Eh

One of her best songs. Also the video is literally pure art. It’s perfect in every way! Doesn’t get enough credit where it’s due so thanks for this Applause shoutout and praise :applause::triggered:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

The Z
19 minutes ago, emili0 said:

Might be her best single cover….any arguments against?rs_600x600-130728181702-600.LadyGaga.Cvr

Born This Way has the best single cover from any artist in history, with no competition, sorry:ohwell:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-QsGueCRsQa-_SRtiDO4

1 hour ago, BARKDANGER said:

I’m not seeing the show til SF but I think that it would be an awesome opener. The lyrics alone are a call to get hyped. I am gonna hold out hope that she will perform it in SF. :laughga:

emili0
30 minutes ago, Dead body said:

Born This Way has the best single cover from any artist in history, with no competition, sorry:ohwell:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-QsGueCRsQa-_SRtiDO4

HOW DID I FORGET :saladga: okay maybe top 3 then :bear:

TEANUS

It’s truly a mess that it wasn’t included in TCB. After seeing the show, it’s officially the only thing I would change

Would’ve fit after Enigma IMO

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, BARKDANGER said:

Bad Romance is the first song. If you want Applause “before” BR it would then be the opening song. I don’t think it deserves that spot over BR. Although I do love Applause a lot. It’s amazing from the very first stabby synths!

ElectricBlue

Everything about this was insane, the Times Square performance with the Wizard of Oz theme.. ICONIC

Mother of Puppies

That was the only song I missed at TCB :enigma:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived