💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Applause is EXTREMELY iconic

Klonoa

Featured Posts

Klonoa

I really don't understand why she doesn't see it as an essential song to perform as much as LoveGame and Telephone. I think Applause is more important and she should always sing it at tours.

Look at this, this is brilliant:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

I found this to be one of the str8s and GP favorites from her 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Cruelty

Simultaneously one of her biggest bangers and also one of the weirdest things she has ever released. No-one else would dare.

'Applause' has the most special place in my heart :heart:

Dennis

I don't know why Gaga stopped performing this in her recent shows since 2016. My guess is that it brings bad memories for her :( 

Maxine Puth
1 minute ago, Dennis said:

I don't know why Gaga stopped performing this in her recent shows since 2016. My guess is that it brings bad memories for her :( 

Huh? Was it not at JWT and Enigma

Dennis
Just now, JustDance1122 said:

Huh? Was it not at JWT and Enigma

You're right I didn't notice that. But it's missing from Chromatica I guess it didn't make the cut.

BARKDANGER

I remember when this song was released early due to the leaks and the “Pop music emergency”  announcement, and I was conducting a working training, I legit stopped the training and told everyone to take a 15 minute break so I could run and hide to listen to it. 

It is my absolute favorite Gaga song. The first to be in the “real time social media era” back in 2013. After listening to it, I could give a rats a$$ about everyone else’s work productivity for the rest of the day. I even used the song in my training that  day, even though it did not contribute to training purposes. :laughga:

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

BARKDANGER
27 minutes ago, Cruelty said:

Simultaneously one of her biggest bangers and also one of the weirdest things she has ever released. No-one else would dare.

'Applause' has the most special place in my heart :heart:

Same. It was lyrically and sonically different then anything on the radio in August 2013. I love this song. 

BARKDANGER
21 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

music video applause GIF by Vevo

Trying to watch the music video live on GMA on 3G service on a iPhone 3 was iconic and tragic at the same time. But I persevered. I’m a Survivor. :kara:

SevenWonder

I had just started stanning when Applause was dropped. I couldn't believe such a huge pop star dropped a single as different and unique as Applause. Still a fav. 

Thank you!!! Applause is so epic and one of my fave songs not only from her but periodt. I am destroyed that she isn’t performing it and curious why she isn’t if for nothing more then to have something from ARTPOP.  I’m still gagging from when the runways came down during it during JWT. Truly iconic. 

Archived