💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga’s Salary for Joker 2 Revealed

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

JustinLovesGaga

Gaga is getting paid $10 Million for her role, compared to her co-lead and returning star Joaquin Phoenix’s $20 million salary 

Other interesting point from this piece is Variety source claims Joker 2 is more similar to A Star Is Born than In The Heights, at least compared to the musical numbers 

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/dc-films-kevin-feige-batgirl-joker-2-walter-hamada-david-zaslav-1235337927/

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome, I think it's a great salary for her. Maybe that's why Joaquin wanted his wife, he said mama we can get $30M for this bih! :laughga: 

Before you guys say why is he getting paid double, remember that he was paid 4.5M for the first movie.

ARTFAP

queen saving up some coins to buy all of her masters.. haus labs coins + movie coins. i see u gaga. 😍

ProfessionalClown
4 minutes ago, Meat said:

Before you guys say why is he getting paid double, remember that he was paid 4.5M for the first movie.

He was only paid 4.5????? That’s actually surprising considering who he is. 

mr.peter

I wonder if its new music or covers of jazz. Like where are they with that... it would have to be done with the script already to make sense and all right ?

ProfessionalClown
8 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

As she should!!!!Our Lady is expensive :sis:

Don’t Call Me Lady Gaga.

HaHa, Harleen Quinzel 

Roughhouse Dandy
1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

He was only paid 4.5????? That’s actually surprising considering who he is. 

Unless it's a movie continuing on an established franchise and they're a main character with a lot of lines, actors don't get paid as much as a lot of people think. They do be workin for that money too. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

ProfessionalClown
Just now, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Unless it's a movie continuing on an established franchise and they're a main character with a lot of lines, actors don't get paid as much as a lot of people think. They do be workin for that money too. 

Frrr, I’m happy Joaquin his getting that coin tho he’s an icon. His performance was a masterpiece.

Seeing him talk bout River at the Oscars tho made me cry like a baby.

Archived