Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga’s Salary for Joker 2 Revealed

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

Ziggy
6 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

I actually don’t think it’s enough considering Katy Perry can get $25 million for being on a TV show that nobody even watches anymore…

F26-B69-EE-4486-4-D7-E-90-E2-22-A786093-

But the budgets allocated to both are different and the time commitment involved. Katy has to be there for way longer; for the time commitment and low budget the movie has, I’d say the fee Gaga’s pulling makes sense

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart
18 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Does that mean it will be more like a drama with a big place for music like ASIB instead of a musical-musical where they're"singing their storyline" for half of the scenes?

Sorry I didn't see in the heights!

I’m guessing it will be in the style of Cabaret or Chicago, where the movie cuts from a scripted scene into a separate fantasy-like musical number that is thematically related to the scene.

It obviously can’t be quite as organic as ASIB because that movie was literally about the music industry, so it made sense for there to be frequent musical performances right in the middle of the story.

Guillaume Hamon
20 minutes ago, SpadesToStart said:

I’m guessing it will be in the style of Cabaret or Chicago, where the movie cuts from a scripted scene into a separate fantasy-like musical number that is thematically related to the scene.

It obviously can’t be quite as organic as ASIB because that movie was literally about the music industry, so it made sense for there to be frequent musical performances right in the middle of the story.

Yes it will probably be that...

I imagine Gaga and phoenix singing as an escape mechanism in the asylum. :huntyga:

As long as it's not only sung dialogues like Evita I'm good! ;)

Moonlight on Water
2 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

is she gonna use her fame baby doll voice kinda thing ???  i'm dying. 

she will also sound like this

she/her

RAYA.core

Any executive or producing roles to partake or just acting alone. it is going to be interesting and i'm still in shock 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived