Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Spoiler: Drag Race France contestant wears Chromatica dress in finale

Lippoutou

Featured Posts

Lippoutou

The last episode of Drag Race France just came out. For her "Dragxellence" runway La Grande Dame came out in a look supposedly made for the Chromatica era. I don't know how the garment ended up in her hands but the sparkling lavender floor length gown is very reminiscent of the early bright and colorful anesthetic of the era. I suppose it would have been used for one of the canceled promo events or interviews. The drag queen being way taller than Gaga I imagine it underwent serious modifications to fit properly.

There is no picture yet of it online to be embedded to the thread but I guess you can see it in LGD instagram stories.

androiduser

I don't see how Gaga's outfit would fit La Grande Dame who is 197 cm tall without heels. Even with modifications, the difference in the measurements and proportions would be staggering. Maybe it's a replica of a scrapped look.

Juanlittlem

This does not look like something Gaga would wear nor something Chromatica themed :air:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to Spoiler: Drag Race France contestant wears Chromatica dress in finale
NATAH

i have a feeling it would look better on gaga, with puffier sleeves etc

mother, what must i do?

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Julien Mayer said:

Oh that's me :huntyga:

Useful queen, helping the gays on every platforms. :ally:

Archived