Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga via Instagram stories: she woke up in the stadium parking lot!

The BPD Monster

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster
1 minute ago, KORG said:

She could sell this out no problem at all. After her next big hit :vegas:

She could sell this out if she "added" it now. but i think her team are afraid she might struggle to sell out?! 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

She could sell this out if she "added" it now. but i think her team are afraid she might struggle to sell out?! 

There's no t8me to schedule another show, especially for a 2 year old album. 

NATAH
8 minutes ago, KORG said:

Wow. Do not call a Gypsy a traveller 

what? why not? that's what my romani friends say :what:

irish travellers and stuff?

mother, what must i do?

The BPD Monster
4 minutes ago, KORG said:

There's no t8me to schedule another show, especially for a 2 year old album. 

I know. I mean she could have added it a long time ago but still didn't 

Schwerk
18 hours ago, LaLa said:

you'll never convince me that she slept in that tour bus and not in a hotel, but maybe she means a nap :laughga:

Cute though, should be a great show tonight!! 

I dunno, that woman can sleep anywhere I feel. She seems like the type of person that when she's tired she just falls asleep anywhere. Also she's been on plenty of tourbusses before and has a proper bed in there, not a bunk. I can imagine it being more homey than checking into hotel after hotel.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

The BPD Monster
2 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

I dunno, that woman can sleep anywhere I feel. She seems like the type of person that when she's tired she just falls asleep anywhere. Also she's been on plenty of tourbusses before and has a proper bed in there, not a bunk. I can imagine it being more homey than checking into hotel after hotel.

I mean she works a lot so i guess it makes it easy to fall asleep anywhere if it's a little comfy

RAYA.core

where's my body... i'm stuck in the lot ah ah ahh oh

:ally:

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

StrawberryBlond

That title makes her sound like a grandma unexpectedly nodding off at an inopportune moment! :giggle: I have to say, when I saw it, my first thought was modifying the lyrics to Lana's Dark But Just A Game to: "while the whole world is crazy, we're dozing off in the parking lot!" :deadbanana:

But why's she saying it's in NYC when the stadium's in New Jersey? I mean, it's close enough and there probably were a lot of NY fans there but still. I can understand the slip-up about specifying that she was talking about her most attended show in the US but this is a huge mistake to make and she's not corrected it?

Economy
On 8/11/2022 at 2:02 PM, LaLa said:

you'll never convince me that she slept in that tour bus and not in a hotel, but maybe she means a nap :laughga:

Cute though, should be a great show tonight!! 

On 8/11/2022 at 2:06 PM, The BPD Monster said:

That makes much more sense :poot:

Probably closed her eyes for a few minutes and decided to story this like she slept over. Genius :vegas:

Archived