Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga via Instagram stories: she woke up in the stadium parking lot!

The BPD Monster

Featured Posts

EGOT2027
4 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

What's the largest stadium in the us and is she planning to play in that?

all the US shows are baseball stadiums except this one. this one is a football stadium. she’s never played a football stadium in the US before. 

also PS re that iT’s nOt a ReAL sTaDiUM tOuR thread from a while back i just found out U2 played a baseball stadium in my hometown during their iconic stadium tour…one of the most successful (if not the most?) and iconic stadium tours of all time. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The BPD Monster
2 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

all the US shows are baseball stadiums except this one. this one is a football stadium

So it's the largest one?

NATAH
9 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

It means like a nomad. In your heart you always feel the need to travel. You know like people who are always traveling, absorbing new cultures and places. It's my dream to be able to afford to travel like half the year 

your eat, pray, love era :legend:

mother, what must i do?

Chromatica Island

So did she sleep on the pavement or nah?

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, chromaticpop said:

Inb4 she’s performing Gypsy tonight :fatcat:

A dream

she/her/hers

The BPD Monster
17 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

all the US shows are baseball stadiums except this one. this one is a football stadium. she’s never played a football stadium in the US before. 

also PS re that iT’s nOt a ReAL sTaDiUM tOuR thread from a while back i just found out U2 played a baseball stadium in my hometown during their iconic stadium tour…one of the most successful (if not the most?) and iconic stadium tours of all time. 

Holy **** that u2 stage tho!!!!!

The BPD Monster
15 hours ago, JustTea said:

Nah, not even close... :billie:

This has the largest capacity

:bear:

I wonder why didn't choose bigger stadiums specially in the us where she has millions of fans can easily sell out

The BPD Monster
16 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

A dream

I saw ur name and immediately thought of Samantha in the movie HER. also u're admin so... Idk if i make sense :bear:

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, The BPD Monster said:

I saw ur name and immediately thought of Samantha in the movie HER. also u're admin so... Idk if i make sense :bear:

I've never even heard of this movie. Should I watch it?

she/her/hers

The BPD Monster
6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I've never even heard of this movie. Should I watch it?

Just found out you're not an admin and idk what a gold moderator is but u defenatly deserve it 💕

Well it's a great movie overall but i think lonely people will defenatly enjoy it more. Also Joaquin Phoenix is the main character! Btw Samantha in the movie has no face at all it's a system. thought u were an admin named Samantha and i thought about that robot app in the movie. The movie is really interesting. I recommend it for sure. 

SharkmanthaC
Just now, The BPD Monster said:

Just found out you're not an admin and idk what a golden member is but u defenatly deserve it 💕 

Well it's a great movie overall but i think lonely people will defenatly enjoy it more. Also Joaquin Phoenix is the main character! Btw Samantha in the movie has no face at all it's a system. thought u were an admin named Samantha and i thought about that robot app in the movie. The movie is really interesting. I recommend it for sure. 

Yeah not an admin. Just the highest level of a moderator, so right below admin I guess? I'll check it out, thanks! 

she/her/hers

The BPD Monster
Just now, SamanthaC said:

Yeah not an admin. Just the highest level of a moderator, so right below admin I guess? I'll check it out, thanks! 

You're welcome. Have a lovely day kind moderator :sara:

17 hours ago, NATAH said:

it's used as offensive word in my area :shrug: i just say travellers to be safe

Wow. Do not call a Gypsy a traveller 

16 hours ago, JustTea said:

Nah, not even close... :billie:

This has the largest capacity

:bear:

She could sell this out no problem at all. After her next big hit :vegas:

Archived