Jump to content

๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga via Instagram stories: she woke up in the stadium parking lot!


The BPD Monster

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster
1 minute ago, KORG said:

She could sell this out no problem at all. After her next big hitย :vegas:

She could sell this out if she "added" it now. but i think her team are afraid she might struggle to sell out?!ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

She could sell this out if she "added" it now. but i think her team are afraid she might struggle to sell out?!ย 

There's no t8me to schedule another show, especially for a 2 year old album.ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites

NATAH
8 minutes ago, KORG said:

Wow. Do not call a Gypsy a travellerย 

what? why not? that's what my romani friends sayย :what:

irish travellers and stuff?

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

The BPD Monster
4 minutes ago, KORG said:

There's no t8me to schedule another show, especially for a 2 year old album.ย 

I know. I mean she could have added it a long time ago but still didn'tย 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Schwerk
18 hours ago, LaLa said:

you'll never convince me that she slept in that tour bus and not in a hotel, but maybe she means a napย :laughga:

Cute though, should be a great show tonight!!ย 

I dunno, that woman can sleep anywhere I feel. She seems like the type of person that when she's tired she just falls asleep anywhere. Also she's been on plenty of tourbusses before and has a proper bed in there, not a bunk. I can imagine it being more homey than checking into hotel after hotel.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

The BPD Monster
2 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

I dunno, that woman can sleep anywhere I feel. She seems like the type of person that when she's tired she just falls asleep anywhere. Also she's been on plenty of tourbusses before and has a proper bed in there, not a bunk. I can imagine it being more homey than checking into hotel after hotel.

I mean she works a lot so i guess it makes it easy to fall asleep anywhere if it's a little comfy

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAYA.core

where's my body...ย i'm stuck in the lot ah ah ahh oh

:ally:

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011
Link to post
Share on other sites

StrawberryBlond

That title makes her sound like a grandma unexpectedly nodding off at an inopportune moment!ย :giggle: I have to say, when I saw it, my first thought was modifying the lyrics to Lana's Dark But Just A Game to: "while the whole world is crazy, we're dozing off in the parking lot!" :deadbanana:

But why's she saying it's in NYC when the stadium's in New Jersey? I mean, it's close enough and there probably were a lot of NY fans there but still. I can understand the slip-up about specifying that she was talking about her most attended show in the US but this is a huge mistake to make and she's not corrected it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
On 8/11/2022 at 2:02 PM, LaLa said:

you'll never convince me that she slept in that tour bus and not in a hotel, but maybe she means a napย :laughga:

Cute though, should be a great show tonight!!ย 

ย 

On 8/11/2022 at 2:06 PM, The BPD Monster said:

That makes much more senseย :poot:

Probably closed her eyes for a few minutes and decided to story this like she slept over. Geniusย :vegas:

ย 

ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...