Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joker: Folie Á Deux’ begins filming December 2022

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
44 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think the movie will be filmed in 3/4 months. Holding sets for long costs.

That said yeah they'll have time for all the post production things.

If the movie is a musical, it's interesting to think that Gaga probably already have some songs done (or almost done) for it. I mean everything needs to be ready for them to film the musical scenes late this year / early next year. 

I'm expecting covers, by musical they probably mean there will be like 4 musical numbers tied to the plot

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
10 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I'm expecting covers, by musical they probably mean there will be like 4 musical numbers tied to the plot

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Gaga makes some original music tied to it. She recently said she'd like to make more soundtracks in the future.

And the musical aspect has been described as having 'complicated musical sequences' and more like 'A Star Is Born'. I may be wrong but if she has nothing planned for new music in the next 2 years. I could see her pushing a new A Star Is Born era for new music. Unless LG7 enters in the game of course, but... 

chun li

Didn’t Phoenix gain a lot (like a lot) of weight for a role in an Ari Aster movie now he'll have to get crazy skinny again for Joker 2 :bradley:

Gaby15
6 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

It is possible since there is no news about who the songwriter/composer is. But she said in an HOG interview that she would like to write a musical in the future. Maybe she was hinting what she was already working on.

gagzus
On 8/11/2022 at 5:35 PM, Obobo said:

I’m excited to see how she;lol look. I’m really hoping she ends up looking like a dark hot clown/jestier baddie. I think the general public has only seen her with no makeup or mature lady looks from ASIB and HoG. Although…I have a feeling it might just look like a jazz ga with a heart on her cheek…

i'm probably a little late to the party (i've been offline for a while) but i think they'll focus more on her being Dr Harleen Quinzel than Harley Quinn in this film and by the end have gone mad, I imagine she'll come back to play Harley properly in a third film though.

RAYA.core

this is going to be interesting, i wonder if someone who did walk the line or rocketman would be perfect for that..or tim burton, now that would be great 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

On 8/11/2022 at 1:28 PM, Guillaume Hamon said:

All these rumors on top of Joker 2...

Imagine gaga doing Cleopatra by Dennis Villeneuve, Cabaret by Bradley, Rosemary baby...

:pawsup:

honestly Gaga is the only singing actor who comes to mind that would be up to the task for Sally Bowles (if you’re unfamiliar it’s definitely worth researching to see what I mean)

Just now, summer said:

honestly Gaga is the only singing actor who comes to mind that would be up to the task for Sally Bowles (if you’re unfamiliar it’s definitely worth researching to see what I mean)

then again she would also make a spectacular Emcee….. that would be very AHS vibes!!!

RAYA.core

I can't wait to see more of this persona into harley, it needs to be like Inez and Vinoodh but no one is like them 

XbKz.gif

lady-gaga-applause.gif

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, summer said:

I agree she's the one! :)

LunaUniverse
9 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Movie will allegedly film in LA instead of NYC. 

Honestly I think that’s good for her, less anxiety for Gaga while filming especially after what happened to her dogs last time, she’d be close to home

1# Samoyed Stan

AlabasterBones

Ahhhh, sick. I’m so looking forward to this movie!!! ASIB & House of Gucci were just not my type of movie at all. I didn’t really care for either, and ended up actually dozing off multiple times through House of Gucci actually, though I thought Gaga did well in her roles, just the stories and filmmaking itself did not interest me overall. I likely wouldn’t have watched either if Gaga wasn’t in them, but even so she alone still couldn’t grip me. But I’m SO excited to see Joker 2. I think she will be so amazing in it. 

Gaga the pop star will always own my heart but I’m really just so excited to watch her acting career blossom. Once she’s really got her foot in the door in the acting world and shown that she’s not a gimmick actor or just riding off her fame, I’d so love to see her take some less-safe projects. Star in something more independent with less glamorous production, cause I really believe those type of movies can bring out a whole different side to acting and unique storytelling on screen and I think she could stun in something like that with the right part to play. Gaga in a mid-budget independent avantgarde surrealist project or some ****... sign me tf up. I won’t hold my breath tho. 😭

Archived