Joker: Folie Á Deux’ begins filming December 2022

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisBitch
1 hour ago, Dojo said:

does it have a director already? imagine Gaga making her director debut?

EDIT. why the lmaos? what am i missing?

Because the director of the first one made this one happen. Without him and Joaquin there wouldn't be a sequel.

Gaby15
1 hour ago, Dojo said:

does it have a director already? imagine Gaga making her director debut?

EDIT. why the lmaos? what am i missing?

The director is the director of the first Joker film, Todd Phillips, who was a co-producer of ASIB.

5 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Because the director of the first one made this one happen. Without him and Joaquin there wouldn't be a sequel.

2 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

The director is the director of the first Joker film, Todd Phillips, who was a co-producer of ASIB.

they already updated me but thanks, for reassuring :huntyga:

StrawberryBlond

Basically confirmed now that Harley is indeed going to be in this movie and has the name Harley Quinn? This is getting better and better. Scorcese as producer only extends Gaga's amazing track record of working with those of the highest caliber. Which will surely only continue to put her in line for the highest caliber of awards. And to everyone wondering why filming is taking place so early, I think it's a great insurance policy and am very glad of it. Things can happen that you don't plan for, like, you know, global pandemics. And the quicker you film, the higher likelihood all the footage will be gathered to be put together even if someone has to bow out for whatever reason. Not to sound morbid but Heath Ledger had died before The Dark Knight had finished filming but all his scenes had already been shot so there didn't have to be a new actor cast to take his place nor did any portions of the film need re-shot so there was no delays and everything still went according to plan. Movies are generally filmed super quick and it's all the post-production that takes all the time.

• Admin changed the title to Joker: Folie Á Deux’ begins filming December 2022
AshIey

Wow that’s so soon. I hope Gaga gets to take a break after, since once the tour ends I’m sure she’ll be preparing for filming.

James Gibson

Scorsese was supposed to produce the first film but there was scheduling issues. His attachtment is probably to help with budget but still exciting.

Guillaume Hamon
29 minutes ago, Sweet Jane said:

these projects should be out next year.

All these rumors on top of Joker 2...

Imagine gaga doing Cleopatra by Dennis Villeneuve, Cabaret by Bradley, Rosemary baby...

:pawsup:

ThisBitch
31 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Imagine gaga doing Cleopatra by Dennis Villeneuve, Cabaret by Bradley, Rosemary baby...

She's a full-time actress in the winter and a full-time performer in the summer! A legend 

Borisapillar
46 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I just don’t see Gaga doing another remake, let alone three.

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Borisapillar said:

I just don’t see Gaga doing another remake, let alone three.

Tbh cinema nowadays seems to be remake addicted so if it's the path for a A-list actress in the 2020's... I'll take it, mainly since Gaga and her team are smart enough to not sign for the cash-grab remakes.

Archived