Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Warner Bros. Weighing The Fate Of Ezra Miller's The Flash

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Nathan
55 minutes ago, weed said:

I have a few thoughts about it lol I don't get how they keep getting away with doing everything?? Where is the helping hand? Where are their friends? I don't think they're innocent, they should face justice, but it seems deeper than "bad person/douchebag" 

Agreed, there has to be more to their story.

27 minutes ago, bionic said:

Batgirl had been fully filmed and partially edited (so only slightly behind where Flash is right now, and ahead of where it was when Ezra's behaviour started getting weird) and that didn't save it from cancellation

Batgirl was canceled because they realized they would pay too much taxes by releasing it and it wouldn't be worth it considering its budget as a straight-to-streaming movie (which is not even a third of Flash's budget) 

RichAssPiss

It's doomed no matter what, probably better at this point to try and write it off as a past administrative error and shelve it (since they already did the narratively linked Batgirl). Who wants to see a movie in a franchise they know won't continue? With an actor who has been dangerous and violent in the lead? It will only have a morbidly curious audience and once they release it Warner Bros. Discovery would own some of the blame for it whereas if they scrap it, they never have to answer for Miller or for anything to do with that film. I won't be surprised if Aquaman 2 is the end of DCEU and they take a hiatus for a long time with Joker 2 being a way to continue DC films outside the DCEU concept while they regroup.

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Obviously we shouldn't be supporting Ezra financially, but weren't they already paid anyway? Actors usually get a fixed salary, almost never a percentage of the box office. If you scrap the movie now Ezra is still getting the coin, right? I don't see the point in not releasing it.

Actors often get boosters based on box office performance. That's what caused the whole Scarlett Johansson/Disney issue. 

RAMROD

UPDATE:

Ezra & The executives have chosen

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived