💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Pretty Little Liars and Riverdale are set in the same universe

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Nathan

Wasn’t Riverdale just cancelled? Lol 

so the only reason to do this… would be to bring in characters like Sabrina and Archy.. I… :billie:

PlastiscGuy
40 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Wasn’t Riverdale just cancelled? Lol 

so the only reason to do this… would be to bring in characters like Sabrina and Archy.. I… :billie:

It was, it's ending next season. PLLOS apparently didn't get renewed, as the promo for the next episodes say "series finale" :ladyhaha:

PG.

Teal Ambition

When I was watching the latest episode and they mentioned Riverdale, I was like :selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Meredith Grey

This is so funny because they also reference characters from the original PLL series. Which means that Lucy Hale exists both as Katy Keene AND Aria Montgomery. And that magic exists in the world of the original PLL because Sabrina ALSO exists in the world of Riverdale.

the comics are canon to the series too in a way that doesn’t make sense (like the rest of the show) and Archie crosses over with Glee, Marvel, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Predator AND sharknado. In the show, there is a version of Jughead that exists in a limbo of the multiverse and writes the Archie comics (which then become real life). So the long short of it is- Cole Sprouse aka Jughead is aware of all these universes and has some sort on control over them.

Archived