Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry breaks down during Vegas show

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i prob said this before but it must be horrible to HAVE to give a show when you aren't feeling your best 

if i wake up moody i don't even want to say good morning now imagine having to give a whole show? 

i hope she feels better now, she is such an angel :kara:

thisguyN
Just now, Dojo said:

i prob said this before but it must be horrible to HAVE to give a show when you aren't feeling your best 

if i wake up moody i don't even want to say good morning now imagine having to give a whole show? 

Yes, and it applies to everybody actually. When you feel down or go through ****, last thing you wanna do is to ignore your well-being and force yourself to work. Mentally it is very heavy. Of course not everybody has that luxury to just ignore the daily responsibilities, but is important to account for that need in the first chance possible. 
I hope Katy had a relaxed night afterwards.  

TortureMeOnReplay
18 minutes ago, Dojo said:

Ariana half of Swt tour :messga:

2 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Ariana half of Swt tour :messga:

Why are you saying ‘tour’ twice? isn’t Swt short for Sweetener World Tour? :messga:

25 minutes ago, Meat said:

Why are you saying ‘tour’ twice? isn’t Swt short for Sweetener World Tour? :messga:

I think he useed SWT as a short for sweetener.

What happened to her during the tour?

Kindness rules all.

TortureMeOnReplay
33 minutes ago, Meat said:

7 minutes ago, Poker said:

I think he useed SWT as a short for sweetener.

What happened to her during the tour?

I have no clue what I'm doing. 

Ariana just wasn't in the best place. She was crying a lot. Every time she'd interact with fans, reading signs. I don't remember which song it was, but she could almost never get through it. She had to cut it out of her set. Then she was also crying while singing the song Thank U, Next during the Mac part. 

Archived