💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry breaks down during Vegas show

Kimmo

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP
8 minutes ago, Poker said:

I think he useed SWT as a short for sweetener.

What happened to her during the tour?

She didn't want to tour but her manager (Scooter) & label forced her to because of the demand and success of thank u, next/sweetener. She didn't have a good time for the first leg of the tour but she started to enjoy it once she connected more to the fans again. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItalianJudas

Mental health is important but it really sucks promising a world tour/residence and then canceling half of the dates. So many artists are doing this nowadays... Ariana, Adele, Shawn, Justin, the list goes on and on... I know that **** may happen and life is not aways perfect but if you know you're not capable of performing for a full year then don't give your fandom false promises. Concert tickets are refundable but planes and hotels reservations are usually not. Anyways I hope she gets better :heart:

Rahrahbitchson

I think maybe she got emotional remembering Whitney even more with how beautiful and nostalgic that song is, i recently saw a video of the day MJ died and i couldnt help but cry thinking how messy his childhood was and that he was probably feeling alone, sometimes this great artists are just going through heavy things that we dont know nothing about until they are dead, is sad what happen to Whitney, i remember seeing my mom crying as the news of Whitney's dead came on

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Borislshere

I will always have so much respect for Katy perry. That clip of her having a full emotional breakdown before putting on a smile and performing her California dreams tour still gets me through moments where I feel like I can’t get out of bed because of the sh*t I’m going through. 

so much praise for this woman 🙌

Borislshere
25 minutes ago, ItalianJudas said:

Mental health is important but it really sucks promising a world tour/residence and then canceling half of the dates. So many artists are doing this nowadays... Ariana, Adele, Shawn, Justin, the list goes on and on... I know that **** may happen and life is not aways perfect but if you know you're not capable of performing for a full year then don't give your fandom false promises. Concert tickets are refundable but planes and hotels reservations are usually not. Anyways I hope she gets better :heart:

I completely understand the commitment aspect of this. I know how expensive traveling and be let alone for a concert however, mental health can be extremely unpredictable. Even with all the help in the world. I highly doubt she planned to do that. 

sara57

Katy seems like a such a sweetheart, always supportive of Gaga and other female artists which is really nice to see. I really hope she's doing well.

I feel like she was overcome with joy, all the positive things screamed at her, it made her cry. "this is why I do it" tears

monstertoronto

I’m literally on a plane to Vegas right now to see her tomorrow. I truly hope she does not cancel!

37 minutes ago, ItalianJudas said:

But you cant predict how things are gunna go for the entire year

Anderson123

I just went through the Vegas setlist and damn she has a lot of hits. She broke down right before the encore which is Firework. Imagine having to put yourself together for that song. :rip: I hope she's ok.

Nuggets
37 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I’m literally on a plane to Vegas right now to see her tomorrow. I truly hope she does not cancel!

She will probably push through, I just hope she gets better. That video made me sad. :messga:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Sherry
3 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I have no clue what I'm doing. 

Ariana just wasn't in the best place. She was crying a lot. Every time she'd interact with fans, reading signs. I don't remember which song it was, but she could almost never get through it. She had to cut it out of her set. Then she was also crying while singing the song Thank U, Next during the Mac part. 

The song was Ghostin and it was about Mac

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs đŸ„š

SharGaga
3 hours ago, Sherry said:

The song was Ghostin and it was about Mac

She never has and will never perform Ghostin' according to her own words.

Archived