💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

noa234

Featured Posts

noa234

FIRST - what a DISGUSTING VILE human being Kevin is!

secondly - they really tried to make Britney look crazy with very selective clips, but this honestly just seems like a compilation of them bullying their Mom. I don’t see anything wrong, just a MUM MOTHERING her disrespectful spoiled kids and the sad thing how they recorded her without her knowing tell everything about their relationship.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BabylonChristmas

And the thing is that it's backfiring on Kevin. I'm glad it is, and I hope it continues to

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Blackout19

This woman can't have one moment in peace. 

Why these people, not let her alone?! :(

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Nathan

I’m confused.. how in any way do those clips make her abusive? 

Kida act up, she isn’t screaming or being abusive, she is telling them how they need to treat this mum & in the 2nd one she isn’t even mad, she just shocked that they are asking around with no shoes on in Alaska..

I have no idea what he thought he was posting lol

this video isnt even bad. she seems like a normal measured mother who is being frustrated at her kids not listening to her....

sure the swearing is a bit much but her level of volume and her words are measured overall.

Kevin is scum for weaponizing her interactions with her kids. 

ALGAYDO

These videos are not abusive at all, it’s literally a mom being stern to her kids for misbehaving 

hieronymus

He's losing his meal ticket and now the lowlife beast is cornered so he's lashing out. I'm curious if he'll take it far enough that she can sue for defamation

I wonder why this was recorded in the first place. Nothing out of the ordinary angry mom at her kids.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

GlitterAndGrease

Maybe his own mom had no rules and that's why he ended up like this. Those clips just show Britney disciplining her children and then telling them how much she cares about them. There is nothing wrong. This is just what every good mother does when her kids act like spoiled brats

Kitana

a mother disciplining her children? JAIL

she isnt even screaming or anything, stupid teenage kids thinking everything mother says is mean and unfair, what else is new

You will learn respect!

She sounds like my mom, my aunts, my grandmothers. You can see in the Videos she‘s really trying to communicate her feelings as best as possible.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Mocchi

Didn't know about Britney's relationship with this piece of sh*t, but seems easy to figure out simply seeing how he uses his kids to attack her (why on earth they were recording Britney in the first place? Was it even planed in order to provoke her?). There is nothing wrong in the videos, so he seems to be not only a bad person but also a little bit dumb

Archived