đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

noa234

Featured Posts

Squidward T

Those videos are quite disturbing, i mean calling your own kids f'ing weird?? That definitelt is mental abuse. However, Kevin is a POS
for releasing this. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video kinda has the reverse affect. it made Britney seem like in control of herself and disciplining her kids. I am not sure if he was trying to make her seem crazy but these videos show the opposite. Obviously she is mad but it's like normal parent behavior. 

On 8/12/2022 at 4:40 AM, Squidward T said:

Those videos are quite disturbing, i mean calling your own kids f'ing weird?? That definitelt is mental abuse. However, Kevin is a POS
for releasing this. 

Absolutely not. I mean I don’t know what kind of upbringing you had so I can’t comment on that. But Jesus Christ my mother whooped my ass from the bottom of the stairs to the top!

Cody James
25 minutes ago, Danny91 said:

Absolutely not. I mean I don’t know what kind of upbringing you had so I can’t comment on that. But Jesus Christ my mother whooped my ass from the bottom of the stairs to the top!

Yep, and my mom would tell me I was gay by the way I wipes my tears as I was suffering from tears, yet I didn’t record it :saladga:

10 hours ago, Cody James said:

Yep, and my mom would tell me I was gay by the way I wipes my tears as I was suffering from tears, yet I didn’t record it :saladga:

Kids have been brainwashed by that entire family!

NCgaga

She is a mom saying mom things. She’s literally mad that her boys aren’t putting lotion on their dry faces, and she is mad that her som was in a store barefoot.

They recorded her being a Mom. 

Future Lovers
On 8/11/2022 at 11:40 PM, Squidward T said:

i mean calling your own kids f'ing weird?? That definitelt is mental abuse. 

Hardly :laughga:

Archived