Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

noa234

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

So the kids were filming her mom whenever she lectured them? I suppose that guy told them to do so, but still, at 12 years old you know you shouldn't do that. Anyway, that b*stard should be in jail, and no one from her family should get a single penny off her.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Okay what? She sounds like a mom disciplining kids.

What was he even trying to prove? 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Rahrahbitchson
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

He deleted, I'm assuming he received a legal letter.

B22qh-Pg-CEAEF2sz.jpg

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

17 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

So the kids were filming her mom whenever she lectured them? I suppose that guy told them to do so, but still, at 12 years old you know you shouldn't do that. Anyway, that b*stard should be in jail, and no one from her family should get a single penny off her.

A lot of kids like to film their parents scolding them and post it on social media in order to seek support from their peers, children who go through puberty tend to think they have been treated unfairly by their parents😂 U can see lots of example on TikTok

I wouldn’t say her children are taking advantage of her unless they said anything negative against her publicly. 

theidlerwheel

Whoever thinks this is abusive would DIE with immigrant parents that's all I will say 😭

Full time lurker

Roughhouse Dandy

Lol "you're weird cuz you're going through puberty"

Unironically this is the level of real I want to be with my kids 🤣

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Babylon Dynasty

he tries so hard to make Britney to look like a bad mother, tired of him...

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

LaLuna

As if raising kids is easy and you're always able to keep your cool :saladga:

That piece of sh*t has used her from day one for fame and money, and now he's using their kids to get to her. 

Its so ****ing sad that her kids are seemingly being duped by their father in such a difficult situation for her and her life. There's no doubt in my mind that she adores those kids, I hope she's strong enough to pull through this and fight her case.

And I hope her kids will grow up and then realise the sad situation, you cannot really blame them for being so easily influenced at their age, only the others.

Dennis

If this is "abuse", I guess we're all victims of parental abuse. I'm a grown adult and my mom still yells at me sometimes over slight things :billie:

Archived