Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

noa234

Featured Posts

27monster27

Ketamine Fecal Leech needs to be deplatformed for all of the sh!t thats he's done.

he/him/his

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackout19
5 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Well who could have predicted Britney’s kids would be little POS  as well

I hope not, thats the last thing she deserve..

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

DpHitch1992

Clearly sliced videos and the fact he is using a Johnny Depp hashtag here is SO telling:saladga: What a POS

MelbHawker

Love that she took her sons phone away because he wasn’t wearing shoes in Alaskan weather. Honestly, my mother would’ve smacked me with her shoe & told me I’d soon be getting bronchitis for doing that.

Her Ex is so crazy for trying to bring her down this way. :toofunny: There’s nothing concerning in these videos except maybe the swearing, but.. whatevs in this day and age.

AshIey
3 hours ago, Regina George said:

Also the fact he kept this for 6 years? Wow. He knew he’ll use this against her once his payments stop coming when their kids turn 18. 

Doesn’t he get alimony payments too? But still he’ll be losing half of his income. No wonder he’s fishing for interviews.

scheibemonster

Having grown up in the South, she literally sounds like any southern mom being stern with her kids after they have misbehaved or mistreated her. All she said in the first clip was basically asking them to respect her. In the second clip, she used cuss words…like those kids don’t say those every single day. She is expressing her worry about them not wearing proper shoes in Alaska, saying something about blood on the floor in the store. She really sounds like she’s trying to talk to them more like an aggravated friend in that second clip because they’re older, and she’s genuinely explaining her feelings about it. She’s not talking to them like little babies that can’t understand anything. To be honest, this is absolutely nothing compared to what so many kids go through with their parents. A mom telling her kids, who sound really spoiled in the clips honestly, that they’re going to start respecting her is not abuse, sorry not sorry. 

The fact her kids recorded her means they really were brainwashed by Kevin into thinking she's not "normal" and now can't stand anything she says because their dad says she's deranged. And since they grew up with their dad they will naturally form a stronger rship to him. It's all messed up. I mean as a woman you can go through hell to give birth, for your kids to despise you and not respect you in the end it must be so devastating if as a mother you experienced them growing inside you, and sacrificing a lot for them to be born and you try to do the right thing. This goes to show, be careful who you make babies with, who you marry, who you commit to.. :awkney:

Honestly my mom is an angel never had this experience, never yelled at me unless i do something stupid, so it reminded me of the "not wearing shoes in Alaska" thing. My mom would yell at me if i didnt cover my ears in winter, she'd get really upset, this shows love not abuse lol Also i'd respect her as a kid, something they clearly don't do... My biggest pet peeve are people not respecting their mother and elders. My grandma is the most toxic being ever and I still won't slap her, hit her, or point my fingers at her. You don't act like that, have some class and respect still, if nobody is hitting you i don't see why you should be disrespectful, these women created your ass, sit down

Controversiaga

0 posts on his instagram atm.  

A shame to see EVERYONE in Britneys family ganging up against her.  Her ex, her children, her sister, her parents, etc. the list goes on.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

2 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

0 posts on his instagram atm.  

A shame to see EVERYONE in Britneys family ganging up against her.  Her ex, her children, her sister, her parents, etc. the list goes on.

I honestly think I'd be gone from this world, she is extremely strong, EXTREMELY, but sometimes I worry how long can someone handle this kind of nightmare. No family, no friends, no love?

Controversiaga
Just now, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I honestly think I'd be gone from this world, she is extremely strong, EXTREMELY, but sometimes I worry how long can someone handle this kind of nightmare. No family, no friends, no love?

I cannot imagine being completely shut out like that. Having to fend for yourself.  

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Just now, RihBeyGa said:

I cannot imagine being completely shut out like that. Having to fend for yourself.  

I would be hurt beyond words, I don't know how I could survive honestly 

Night Vision

This is really backfiring on Kevin. All of the reaction has been overwhelmingly positive for Britney.

Archived