💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

noa234

Featured Posts

Regina George

Also the fact he kept this for 6 years? Wow. He knew he’ll use this against her once his payments stop coming when their kids turn 18. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

I honestly can’t get over how cruel they’ve been to Britney… still trying to sabotage her and trap her even after becoming a free woman. Kfed knows what he’s doing, he has no actual reason to hate on Britney, he’s just joining in with the collective attempt to bring her down and shame her because she spoke up. Disgusting. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Guillaume Hamon
22 minutes ago, apollorowling said:

It's totally normal behavior. You can't expect your parents to talk nice to you if you're doing things wrong. And let's not be the saints of "Britney should not speak to them in that tone", first they should not misbehave.

Indeed, first they shouldn't misbehave and let's be honest, we will talk like that to our kids at some point if we hadn't.

There's the ideal and there's what you're able to do in heated arguments, often you see a gap. We're flawed humans.

Sneaky Oliver

Kevin: Britney is a abusive mom

Britney in the video: I understand, I want you to respect me, I care about you more than you think, I know you’re going through puberty 

Following his logic, my mom is a toxic abusive monster :lmao:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Guillaume Hamon
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

Kevin: Britney is a abusive mom

Britney in the video: I understand, I want you to respect me, I care about you more than you think, I know you’re going through puberty 

Following his logic, my mom is a toxic abusive monster :lmao:

Following his logic every mom who dares to lecture her kids is an abusive monster...

So I guess mothers should leave the autority part to men in his mind.

She sounds just like a concerned mother! She sounds NORMAL. Idk what goes behind the scenes but she sounds healthy and coherent in the video, trying to comunicate her feelings to children who disrespect her! I mean, being barefoot in Alaskan weather? My mother would have been more extra in a similar situation lmao

oh wow poor abused kid, his mom took his phone away. Kevin is  DONE.

Kindness rules all.

NATAH

i wish my mum was only this "abusive"

i used to get slapped on the regular

DAE47-B3-B-C172-449-B-BFA9-5-DB3-C420513

mother, what must i do?

Gimme More

Imagine thinking of filming your mom in the middle of an argument? What normal person does that? I bet team con and kevin told them to secretly film her throughout the years to use as blackmail/leverage.

However, these videos show her as nothing but a normal mom.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

SarahYuko

It didn't take a conservatorship, an entire family's abuse, or forced medication for my mother to say things tenfold more visceral and cruel than Britney under stress. I WISH that was the worst of my adolescence. What Britney suffered more than explains this but honestly, we shouldn't underestimate the nightmare that is raising kids through puberty even for normal, healthy families. Most people don't have the tools necessary to get parenthood "right". I've always known I would go through therapy before having kids, because it really grinds a lot of people (especially with a history of abuse and mental illness) down to their worst and lowest as human beings. Britney here was infinitely more dignified and composed than most people would have been in her shoes.

En_Sabah_Nur

Kevin is SCUM!

Britney is of a certain age & from the South!  They’re lucky she didn’t pull out a belt on their little entitled a*ses!!!  SMFH 

Egypt. W

chun li

That's my mom on a nice day lmao :ladyhaha: 

If he wants to accuse her of abuse he has a very long way to go

Concertaholic

She’s literally just being a parent scolding her children for being disrespectful, I don’t see what the big deal is :awkney:

Archived