Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like he's helping her inadvertently?? She seems like a stressed mother.. if this is the PEAK of "abuse" then she's a kween

insight

K Fed thought he did something. Besides that, pubertal teenagers are hormonal raging assholes. I think parents can identify with Britney.

Future Lovers

He's such a ****ing idiot oh my god. 

This is a mother parenting. This is not abuse. If a parent swearing at their child is abuse then the vast majority of parents the world over need to be locked up. She isn't even yelling at them, she's just speaking with a bit of authority like any parent who's disciplining a child acting like a brat does. She's just being a mom, those kids were not hurt, those kids were CLEARLY not afraid of her the way they were talking to her. This is a ****ing disgusting narrative for him to try and push.

Future Lovers
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm gonna be the first one to say that a mom mocking and cussing at her kids isn't healthy or ok :laughga: so shame on Britney for that one...if I'm hearing these videos right, that is. It's a little hard to know who exactly she's talking to but it's certainly not ok to talk to your kids like that even if it is "normal". The mocking voice, "this is my house", the puberty comment, the cussing. It's gross and toxic. A lot of my family acted like that and that's why I don't talk to them anymore :huntyga:

But anyway, Kevin can f*ck right off though for trying...whatever he's trying :rip: Idek what his point is. This seems to be so out of the blue and weaponizing his kids is infinitely more gross than Britney being a mean mom.

I hear you, definitely. I was abused mentally, physically, and verbally by my father for over a decade and it only stopped when he passed away so I certainly feel you. 

However...these clips are both highly edited and out of context. Parents are human beings as well, and parents of pre-teen boys are going to be pushed to their limits sometimes. In those moments, they'll do and say things that aren't reflections of who they are as parents. My mother has sworn at me many times over the years, but she has never abused me. She is my best friend, my ride or die, my #1. But she is a human, and sometimes my behavior pushed her into a space where she reacted that way. 

These boys are clearly not afraid of Britney or else they wouldn't speak to her the way that they are. This seems to be a clear cut example of pre-teen boys being absolute assholes (as all pre-teens are) and a mother who is being abused by her family, medicated against her will, and unallowed to have any control of her life being stressed about even her kids now not showing her even the faintest bit of respect. 

We saw tons of other videos on social media in the time after these videos were taken showing what her relationship with her boys is really like, and it is most definitely not this. These are isolated moments sans context and heavily edited, hardly an accurate view of who she really is as a mother. 

PartySick
Just now, Mr Mendes said:

I hear you, definitely. I was abused mentally, physically, and verbally by my father for over a decade and it only stopped when he passed away so I certainly feel you. 

However...these clips are both highly edited and out of context. Parents are human beings as well, and parents of pre-teen boys are going to be pushed to their limits sometimes. In those moments, they'll do and say things that aren't reflections of who they are as parents. My mother has sworn at me many times over the years, but she has never abused me. She is my best friend, my ride or die, my #1. But she is a human, and sometimes my behavior pushed her into a space where she reacted that way. 

These boys are clearly not afraid of Britney or else they wouldn't speak to her the way that they are. This seems to be a clear cut example of pre-teen boys being absolute assholes (as all pre-teens are) and a mother who is being abused by her family, medicated against her will, and unallowed to have any control of her life being stressed about even her kids now not showing her even the faintest bit of respect. 

We saw tons of other videos on social media in the time after these videos were taken showing what her relationship with her boys is really like, and it is most definitely not this. These are isolated moments sans context and heavily edited, hardly an accurate view of who she really is as a mother. 

Maybe I'm just reaching and seeing patterns that I saw in my own life :sleep:

At any rate, I hid that post 'cause I don't feel it's a conversation I really want to have.

🖤

Future Lovers
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Maybe I'm just reaching and seeing patterns that I saw in my own life :sleep:

At any rate, I hid that post 'cause I don't feel it's a conversation I really want to have.

And that makes total sense! I wanna make clear I wasn't coming for you at all, and I completely understand what your POV was on it! I just wanted to offer something to maybe explain what you were seeing from a bit of a different perspective as I absolutely know coming from similar experiences where this was habitual makes it hard to see it any other way. :hug:

Versace

Her tone could have been less pointed but if anything this just proves that she’s a caring and passionate mom who’s not gonna spoil her kids like some celebs do. It’s sad that her kids are acting up, they’ll regret it when they’re older when they realize what their mom has been through and fought through to be there for them.

My mother has spoken to me in the exact same tone. Out of context yes this may seem a little OTT, but I see literally nothing wrong here. She just wanted her children to wear shoes in an ice cream shop. 

the ending tho I’m laughing. Ice skating is smoother baby!!!!!

Guillaume Hamon

He does answer a lot to his mom...

And secretly recording your mom... That's so sneaky...

Even at the peak of my teenager crisis with my mom I would have never betray her like that over unoriginal parents/ teen arguments. Only if there was actual abuse to expose with an evil parent then I would do so.

Levine
1 minute ago, Versace said:

Her tone could have been less pointed but if anything this just proves that she’s a caring and passionate mom who’s not gonna spoil her kids like some celebs do. It’s sad that her kids are acting up, they’ll regret it when they’re older when they realize what their mom has been through and fought through to be there for them.

Exactly? Like no, it's not normal as someone here said. Even if your mothers, aunts, speak to you that way, it doesn't mean it's normal because it isn't. But we know exactly what she was going through so this perfectly fits with it.  The mocking, the cussing, the karenesque beheaviour are not normal, but if anything she was trying to not spoil her kids and this video shows that her kids weren't "afraid" of her, if anything they are responding back like they were talking with a sister or a friend. A total lack of respect.

So I don't know this kevin person what was trying to show. 

chromaticainmyhead

I wish her journey puts attention that weaponizing people with mental health issues is a ****ing huge problem in our society

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

River

I guess her dad released the Kraken once again - Kevin Fed.

Like last time, the only way they could control her was through her kids and it was done by the power Kevin has as a father, a power he shouldn’t have in the first place.

Her kids might not accept Sam and that’s ok, it’s tough to accept the new love of your parents, but it can work if done right.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived