💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect end to Chromatica era

Sherry

Featured Posts

KubaM316

And now seriously: I'd love to see the tour DVD, performances of EVERY song on Chromatica and AT LEAST ONE more music video (even if it'd be just a compilation of her performances at TCB):huntyga:

I don't want to set my expectations too high but... you know:enigma:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cruelty
7 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

but is that even probable?

Has she ever released anything after a tour? :partysick:

ab67616d0000b273aaa3ff38f4539db6c04f456c

Technically this doesn't count since it was kinda simultaneous, but it's the closest precedent. (I'm sorry for putting the possibility of 1000 Doves (Flyin' With Some Broken Arms) [Piano Version] into the world :laughga:)

ELECTROHEART

I just want Latam dates :toofunny:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Benji

I hope we got a tour DVD or at least some sort of recording of the tour like the artRAVE had.  This tour is too phenomenal to not get some sort of at home release.

I feel like we got a lot this era.  Covid scuppered interviews and performances BUT we got what’s been my favourite Gaga album, three great music videos, a whole remix album and now potentially her best tour yet.  The Chromatica album and era has been incredible.

I think the the massive success of this tour is the perfect ending tbh. She could have cancelled it or she could have done it and it completely flop. The fact that so many people still want to see her on tour for an album released years ago is a perfect (illusion) ending.

Once it’s done though she needs to announce the All New Chromatica Vegas Residency   :stalkga:

marrytheminogue

Not expecting anything at this point but would love a Chromatica: Tour / Complete Edition with everything available on streaming as well as TCB on DVD / CD / vinyl. A final CD / vinyl box set would also be very much welcomed.

Space Cowboy

A tour documentary or a tour MV would be nice but I’m not holding my breath for either of those, I no longer have expectations it just leads to disappointment.

ItWasntLaauv

I WAS LITERALLY THINKING THE SAME THING!! Free Woman is my most played song on Spotify, it meant so much to me during the last couple years. It lifts my spirits every time, it makes me feel like all my hardships melt away while it’s playing. If I’m lucky enough to see the Chromatica Ball, I think I would cry when if she plays it. I would love for her to have a video for it.

GagaUnderYou

Sine From Above music video picking up from where 911 ended would be nice. She can close the portal to Chromatica forever.

RichAssPiss

Turning the good will for Chromatica Ball into an extended re-release with a smash single thst has a fire collab (Cardi, Bad Bunny, or Lil Nas X). 

VasilisVas

An era can’t be unfinished if it never started :huntyga: Gaga is probably touring this album for a few dates bc she has to otherwise she probably wouldn’t. 

LaFama

You know, I just want her to complete the tour with a good health condition and I'd be happy  :sweat:

But ideally, I’d love a professional video and audio recording/documentary of the tour, something like Homecoming would be amazing. To me this is her best tour yet, but also very short, so it would be cool to have something like that to make it accesible to all the fans who didn't get the chance to attend and also, finally have a proper tour release after TMB. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Fresco

I would be happy enough if all of the shows happen as currently scheduled, with no injury or illness cancellations.

Reject False Icons

The ending of Chromatica would be ending the tour as scheduled :selena: this could be the best we can hope for and also that Japanese tour edition that was already shown online, sadly I won’t hype myself up for more 

In what world is Chromatica the best era after BTW :ladyhaha: I mean the album is top of her discography but the rollout was more disastrous than ARTPOP I remember we had like a 5 month drought bc of DWUW but chaosmatica had droughts before vmas, after vmas and the whole delay of the ball

Archived