Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So Happy I Could Die is too underrated

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Honestly this is probably my absolute favorite song of Gaga, and I think it is so underrated. I mean, the production on it is so magical and nostalgic, the lyrics and meaning are great and it’s generally just an amazing song. It’s never been a single and hasn’t been performed since the Monster Ball. I feel like it should have been a single, but at the same time I feel like it’s a nice hidden gem.

PartySick

I have a feeling it'll join the likes of Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Teeth, and a few other non-single deeper cuts that have shown up in later shows. Eventually. It has to :bradley:

🖤

Luke78619

Agreed, I love it, such a lovely vibe, love the melodies in the instrumental, love the lyrics, I was so hoping she would have it on the Chromatica set list, but at least we have Monster :heart: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

KubaM316
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I mean, the production on it is so magical and nostalgic

This

Whenever I listen to it I get that nice feeling that is hard for me to explain but I love it SO much:enigma:

Also The Monster Ball performance:bradley:

:heart:

Fresco
Spoiler

so happy I could die, is such a negative thought for something happy. I've never heard it as a common phrase, and the thought creeps me out. Was there not something else that could have been the chorus without mentioning death?

Also, the eh, eh sounds bored and was used in a breakup song. :awkney:

The verses are cute and catchy tho.

Half negative

Brainiac

This song brings out emotions of nostalgia in me that few songs ever have. It has a very special place in my heart.

Space Cowboy
2 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

It came on in a club a few years back and everybody was slow dancing aw

Me when I lie

Starmie25
15 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Me when I lie

It did though. It was a 2000s/2010s night in city.

tylertremallose
7 hours ago, PartySick said:

I have a feeling it'll join the likes of Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Teeth, and a few other non-single deeper cuts that have shown up in later shows. Eventually. It has to :bradley:

i loved it at the monster ball!! her wearing the living dress and being elevated up in the air so she can see everyone at the top 

M i K E Y

No lies detected. 
this song is pure magic, especially the MBT version with the harps and guitars :mark:

The Z
4 hours ago, Fresco said:
  Hide contents

so happy I could die, is such a negative thought for something happy. I've never heard it as a common phrase, and the thought creeps me out. Was there not something else that could have been the chorus without mentioning death?

Half negative

What? Alcohol LITERALLY leads to death :fatcat:

Plastic Flower
4 hours ago, Fresco said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Half negative

The title makes sense with the lyrics. And I've hears expressions like that before. 

Drop it

Archived