Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Spoiler: One of the best parts..

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

So, I can't enough convey my thanks to GAGA for performing MONSTER! One of the best parts of the show, undoubtedly all the old songs she performed- this one beats! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

Those who attended the TCB- what do you think? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

M i K E Y

Monster has a special place in my heart and the fact she performed it on my first Gaga concert just blew me away. The 2018 closeted me would have never thought that he would experience this masterpiece live EVER. Thank you Gaga 

I LOVED it when I was in the pit and everyone around me was singing and dancing along. When I went to the show for the second time and had seats in between a bunch of locals, nobody else seemed to know the song and I was standing and dancing on my own :huntyga:

SharkmanthaC

@PartySick and I were both so excited when she started this song. I'm so glad she did it, it's one of my favorite Gaga songs.

This video quality is amazing too. Thanks for sharing.

she/her/hers

chromatic puzea

at my show i screamed "YOUUUUU AMAAAAAAAAzEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEE" so loud before she said it

it fit so well with replay and alice

we went crazy when she cameout with the jacket

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Mother of Puppies

one of the best performances of the evening in my opinion (along with Enigma, Replay, Babylon and BTW) :diane:

I had a whole flashback when she sang it... I felt like I felt 12 years ago :bradley: that song has a special place in my heart... it's so nostalgic

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

PartySick
15 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

@PartySick and I were both so excited when she started this song. I'm so glad she did it, it's one of my favorite Gaga songs.

This video quality is amazing too. Thanks for sharing.

I was literally shaking :sharon:

🖤

JudassVenus

Definitely one of my favorite performances at this ball!! Altho the transition from the bridge to the final chorus didn't hit too hard without the sunglasses during my show so that kinda ruined it for me :toofunny: (she wore them during the last 10 seconds of the song though). Nonetheless it's still in my top 5 fav performances at this tour 

theARTVampire

One of my favourit performances of the night! I wonder why there are no lifts on the stage tho.. It looks much cooler when she's jumping out of the ground instead of getting lifted by the dancers

This one was for all the fans and true OG monsters at the concert, coming out with that TMB jacket and TMB jump really made me so nostalgic and thankful :bradley:

Cody James
1 hour ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

It is a great song but for me personally, it felt a bit out of place during the show 

I think the placement was key being next to Replay that has the word “Monster” in it and carries a similar message.

Archived