💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her children

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

My heart breaks for her.

-Believes the situation about her children should have been kept private and not broadcast on TV.

-She said it is hard to let go of things she truly loves, like her kids

-Britney asked to see her kids more but they just ended up coming less until suddenly nothing. Britney said when they would come they'd walk straight to their rooms and stay there. Britney wonders why visit her if you're not even going to spend time with her?

-Britney said she was worried if she spoke up she'd be sent away again to a mental health facility for four months again, so she's always kept things in and been nice to people.

-Britney says she always tried to make an effort with them but wonders if that is why they stopped seeing her

-Britney:'I wanted them to love me so much'

-K-fed told her he'd never stop them seeing her, yet he has.

-Britney says K-fed likes to make out like his family is perfect when she can guarantee his house has more weed combined than Jay-Z, Ludacris, 50 Cent and Diddy combined

-Britney also called out K-Fed's lawyer and said he would always bring up the hard times in her life to the press

-Britney said their game may have worked in the c-ship where they took her womanhood away, but not anymore.

-Britney has said she has made up for her past mistakes and more

-Britney says it breaks her heart that 'cruelty does in fact win' these days.

-Britney says she can't process how she dedicated nearly 20 years of life to her kids for them to do this to her

-Britney says she will forever have trauma, but she accepts that and says it'd take a miracle to fix her heart.

-Britney said her dad would sit her down when she'd try speak her mind and say 'nobody likes you'

Britney ends off the post saying she's got a supportive husband and five dogs.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons

I understand her frustrations but publicly blasting your kids on insta isn’t gonna help this situation at all. Wish her the best but this wasn’t the best way to go about it 

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

I understand her frustrations but publicly blasting your kids on insta isn’t gonna help this situation at all. Wish her the best but this wasn’t the best way to go about it 

She says she loves them but can't understand how they are doing this to her. They are literally in K-Fed's interview and upcoming documentary.

She could have been worse.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Rahrahbitchson
11 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

-Britney says K-fed likes to make out like his family is perfect when she can guarantee his house has more weed combined than Jay-Z, Ludacris, 50 Cent and Diddy combined

I love her but i didnt like this, it doesnt feel right to me 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

She says she loves them but can't understand how they are doing this to her. They are literally in K-Fed's interview and upcoming documentary.

She could have been worse.

Yeah I understand her intentions but I do feel it’s not fair for her to reveal that information about her children when she previously said she wants to keep that info private (such as the whole ‘they don’t spend time with me’). 

As someone who has a mother with mental health issues they are allowed to feel angry and distance themselves from her if it’s better for their own mental health - not saying it’s entirely due to her as I know K-Fed plays a huge role in their perception of britney 

ProfessionalClown

For anyone saying this is “too much” k-fed and her kids are gonna be publicly talking about this in a documentary. She has the right to say this just as much as they do.

Gimme More

The way she said her dad would sit her down when she'd try speak her mind and say 'nobody likes you' :grr:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Papergangstuh
28 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I get your point girl and all four have rapped about weed but ooooof this part is not gonna go well.

Night Vision

My heart breaks for her, she has been put through so much pain and she's been so strong throughout it. It's also really unfair how every time she speaks her mind on something, people find a way to blame her for it or find a way to say that she should have remained quiet, yet everybody else in her family does interviews publicly and betrays her over and over again, yet she gets blamed when she responds to them?

Regina George
38 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

She gave them all and they are literally siding with a piece of **** that destroyed their mothers life.. OFC she is allowed to drag the hell out of them. Not to mention the fact that they are STILL (including their drug addict father) living off of her money. 

noa234

'I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids'

'I wanted them to love me so much' 

' i will forever have trauma..i know it, iv accepted it' 

My heart breaks for her. Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

rasclautmangos
42 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Yeah she should have just stuck to blasting K-Fed, now you have a bunch of people bashing her minor children when they didn't even say anything. 

gumzy3000

I heard her kids were upset at her because she was posting nude photos on Instagram. Also, the fact they did not come to her or Sam's wedding is definitely odd. 

trolly troll troll

Archived