celeb

Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her children

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, chun li said:

She keeps complaining her life has been so public yet keeps making everything public now.

I think she has no real friends and has this need to tell the world the truth about everything that happened for years to her so the internet is an outlet for her. Then there will probably be the book, it's a need to be heard when you've been silenced for so long

Gimme More
1 minute ago, chun li said:

She keeps complaining her life has been so public yet keeps making everything public now.

You act like she hasn't got anything to complain about, she's been abused and basically stripped off al of her human rights for 14 years.

She's been silenced for 14 years and her WHOLE family are doing interviews and making money off attacking her.

She has EVERY single right to defend herself.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Adrenaliner
2 minutes ago, chun li said:

Stop with the victim blaming

This might be her way to deal with her trauma and being silenced for 13 years

Regina George
46 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Didn’t one of her kids say they hated brits dad 

They did but apparently not anymore 

Regina George
29 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

yes I know the situation is frustrating but these children are obviously traumatised too. They are allowed to react as they please within reason. They are minors and should not be held responsible for their fathers actions. After all, he has primary custody of them, thus they are going to believe what he says over her - thats basic psychology. There's no black or white way to respond in this situation - I'm sure they are coping in the way which works best for them, and if it doesn't work for them, they'll try something new. 

You can't blame them as they've obviously been groomed into villainising britney, whether they are aware of it or not. 

10 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Just imagine growing up mostly with your dad and listening to what he says, and you're a kid. You'll swallow all of it up like facts. I don't blame the kids

Yea you guys have a good point honestly! 

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Yea you guys have a good point honestly! 

I truly believe once they get older they'll realize it and try to heal things with her, nobody wanna be away from their mama it's impossible 

Neroneau
13 minutes ago, chun li said:

Harry n Meghan teas

Roughhouse Dandy

Her post. The interview. This thread. Mess 😬

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Fresco

Maybe she should schedule a group therapist counseling session with her children so they can all learn how to communicate with each other and find a safe space to discuss issues.

Thomas P
3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

She says she loves them but can't understand how they are doing this to her. They are literally in K-Fed's interview and upcoming documentary.

She could have been worse.

My heart goes out to her, it is a tragedy, but they're kids. Neither are even 18 yet, and their lives have been insane since they were born. Her feelings are 100000% valid, but I can see a world where they were manipulated into believing what they believe.

It would've been better to keep these feelings to herself so far as they are concerned in my opinion, this isn't going to change their minds, just potentially send a mob of fans after kids whose lives have been difficult enough already. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
2 hours ago, Regina George said:

And you do? 

They could and that is okay but to go public with this? Then why Britney can’t go public with how she’s feeling? It’s all fair game.

Im sorry but not when children are involved. She is allowed to air all of K-Fed's disgusting laundry, but her kids have clearly been through hell and taking to an instagram account that has millions of followers to air your grievances about them isn't going to help anything.

Her feelings are valid, but this might've been a touch too far. 

I love Britney, I encourage her to keep sharing the way she has been on social media, but I think she should leave them out of it. 

EDIT: I see others have told you the same, and articulated it better, so apologies, don't wanna badger you. This is a complicated situation with no objective right or wrong answer.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Blackout19

This woman doesn't deserve all of this. I think because she was always innocent, kind and she has a good heart, people wanted to take everything from her. Its sad. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

If I were her, I'd just take all of them off my will. I'd pledge like 90% of it or its entirety to a charity and 10% to Sam.

SEANGT

we are not allowed to have an opinion on this....in my opinion lol. It's her private life. Like she said and has always said. 

Archived